Welcome back in 90’s !
G-Shock, in association with Medicom, creates a limited edition of G-Shock watches. Trendy-Funky Style.
Nhu Xuan Hua is a french photographer, pretty young (I think) and pretty talented (in my opinion) in fashion and portraits photography.
These drawings are made and pasted from two and a half years by a Parisian street artist named Fred Le Chevalier.
The Windows of New York is a project developped each week with talent by José Guizar, a young mexican designer. Installed for some time in New York where he has a real passion for the architecture.
A great interview about Kares Le Roy, a great photographer.
56 000 km of land and humans: faces, smiles, eyes, monuments, cultures, events … Kares le Roy brings us through Asia with pures, humanists photographs. Without judgements, he just makes us discover this unknown part of the world that as never been (or a very few times) photographed.
Now we can contemplate their fabulous photographies serie for the fashion designer Coppelia Pique, in the ‘Elephant Paname”. At the beginning this place was a private hotel then a bank and now an Art and Dance center in Paris.
Try to remember this photographers duo, we should hear about them in the future.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts