Welcome back in 90’s !
G-Shock, in association with Medicom, creates a limited edition of G-Shock watches. Trendy-Funky Style.
Nhu Xuan Hua is a french photographer, pretty young (I think) and pretty talented (in my opinion) in fashion and portraits photography.
These drawings are made and pasted from two and a half years by a Parisian street artist named Fred Le Chevalier.
The Windows of New York is a project developped each week with talent by José Guizar, a young mexican designer. Installed for some time in New York where he has a real passion for the architecture.
A great interview about Kares Le Roy, a great photographer.
56 000 km of land and humans: faces, smiles, eyes, monuments, cultures, events … Kares le Roy brings us through Asia with pures, humanists photographs. Without judgements, he just makes us discover this unknown part of the world that as never been (or a very few times) photographed.
Now we can contemplate their fabulous photographies serie for the fashion designer Coppelia Pique, in the ‘Elephant Paname”. At the beginning this place was a private hotel then a bank and now an Art and Dance center in Paris.
Try to remember this photographers duo, we should hear about them in the future.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson