Welcome back in 90’s !
G-Shock, in association with Medicom, creates a limited edition of G-Shock watches. Trendy-Funky Style.
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Nhu Xuan Hua is a french photographer, pretty young (I think) and pretty talented (in my opinion) in fashion and portraits photography.
These drawings are made and pasted from two and a half years by a Parisian street artist named Fred Le Chevalier.
The Windows of New York is a project developped each week with talent by José Guizar, a young mexican designer. Installed for some time in New York where he has a real passion for the architecture.
A great interview about Kares Le Roy, a great photographer.
56 000 km of land and humans: faces, smiles, eyes, monuments, cultures, events … Kares le Roy brings us through Asia with pures, humanists photographs. Without judgements, he just makes us discover this unknown part of the world that as never been (or a very few times) photographed.
Now we can contemplate their fabulous photographies serie for the fashion designer Coppelia Pique, in the ‘Elephant Paname”. At the beginning this place was a private hotel then a bank and now an Art and Dance center in Paris.
Try to remember this photographers duo, we should hear about them in the future.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Logo Designs by Paul Von Excite
- Pixelated Heroes
- Photo of the Day: Donald Trump by Hansky
- “Wave” by Paul Cummins
- “Climate Noah’s Arch” Project By French Artist Gad Weil Will Be Exhibited In Paris
- World’s Largest Hammock Installed In New Jersey
- Realistic Animal Lollipops and Sugar Sculptures by ‘Amezaiku’ Artisan Shinri Tezuka
- Products of The Day #425
- VHS Effect – PSD Template
- FancyMe – Free Modern Font