Welcome back in 90’s !
G-Shock, in association with Medicom, creates a limited edition of G-Shock watches. Trendy-Funky Style.
Nhu Xuan Hua is a french photographer, pretty young (I think) and pretty talented (in my opinion) in fashion and portraits photography.
These drawings are made and pasted from two and a half years by a Parisian street artist named Fred Le Chevalier.
The Windows of New York is a project developped each week with talent by José Guizar, a young mexican designer. Installed for some time in New York where he has a real passion for the architecture.
A great interview about Kares Le Roy, a great photographer.
56 000 km of land and humans: faces, smiles, eyes, monuments, cultures, events … Kares le Roy brings us through Asia with pures, humanists photographs. Without judgements, he just makes us discover this unknown part of the world that as never been (or a very few times) photographed.
Now we can contemplate their fabulous photographies serie for the fashion designer Coppelia Pique, in the ‘Elephant Paname”. At the beginning this place was a private hotel then a bank and now an Art and Dance center in Paris.
Try to remember this photographers duo, we should hear about them in the future.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday
- This New Zealand Street Is So Steep It Makes The Houses Look Like They’re Sinking
- We Can’t Stop Looking At These Drawings By Artists Reimagining Their Art As Famous Cartoons
- Extraordinary Design Shelter That Looks Like A ‘Flintstones House’, And No One Wants To Buy It
- Polish Artists Recreate Traditional Slavic Head Wreaths With A Modern Twist