Best known for his exploration photography, George Steinmetz has a restless curiosity for the unknown: remote deserts, obscure cultures, the mysteries of science and technology. A regular contributor to National Geographic and GEO Magazines, he has explored subjects ranging from the remotest stretches of Arabia’s Empty Quarter to the unknown tree people of Irian Jaya.
Chad Coombs was born in 1982 in Saskatoon, Canada. Coombs was interested in art already at an early age and started to paint. However, the attempted re-education of left-to right- handedness and his onesided visual impairment (a legally blind right eye) made working in this field of art very difficult for him.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From Pixers
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her
- Soviet Brutalist Architecture Photographed By Frederic Chaubin