The intro of the game Tom Clancy’s HAWX revisited by Fabio Demarchi.
The aircraft is made of paper!
The video was made for the contest “VoloLibero”.
Here the original video:
Here you will find the revisited video:
A red backdrop Magenta, uncertain hands holding a vinyl, eyes that meet the artist’s eyes and a Nikon lens. My Beautiful Disco is the repetition, or rather the reverberation in space and time, of singular moments of humanity. The project, designed by Luca Saini, collects 777 portraits of people showing off their most favorite vinyl. Probably My Beautiful Disco is meta-photography, or perhaps it is the attempt of revealing an artistic process, or maybe just a lucky itinerant performance that occurs spontaneously in an “open source-like” environment of experience and information exchange. Perhaps all that, or maybe more. The only certainty is that we liked the project, a lot. So we immediately offered our cooperation and creative support.
Design by io
This image is 1680×1050. If you need it in another resolution you can find the 1024×768 and the 1280×1024 in My Projects @ www.fabiodemarchi.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways