The intro of the game Tom Clancy’s HAWX revisited by Fabio Demarchi.
The aircraft is made of paper!
The video was made for the contest “VoloLibero”.
Here the original video:
Here you will find the revisited video:
A red backdrop Magenta, uncertain hands holding a vinyl, eyes that meet the artist’s eyes and a Nikon lens. My Beautiful Disco is the repetition, or rather the reverberation in space and time, of singular moments of humanity. The project, designed by Luca Saini, collects 777 portraits of people showing off their most favorite vinyl. Probably My Beautiful Disco is meta-photography, or perhaps it is the attempt of revealing an artistic process, or maybe just a lucky itinerant performance that occurs spontaneously in an “open source-like” environment of experience and information exchange. Perhaps all that, or maybe more. The only certainty is that we liked the project, a lot. So we immediately offered our cooperation and creative support.
Design by io
This image is 1680×1050. If you need it in another resolution you can find the 1024×768 and the 1280×1024 in My Projects @ www.fabiodemarchi.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears