The intro of the game Tom Clancy’s HAWX revisited by Fabio Demarchi.
The aircraft is made of paper!
The video was made for the contest “VoloLibero”.
Here the original video:
Here you will find the revisited video:
A red backdrop Magenta, uncertain hands holding a vinyl, eyes that meet the artist’s eyes and a Nikon lens. My Beautiful Disco is the repetition, or rather the reverberation in space and time, of singular moments of humanity. The project, designed by Luca Saini, collects 777 portraits of people showing off their most favorite vinyl. Probably My Beautiful Disco is meta-photography, or perhaps it is the attempt of revealing an artistic process, or maybe just a lucky itinerant performance that occurs spontaneously in an “open source-like” environment of experience and information exchange. Perhaps all that, or maybe more. The only certainty is that we liked the project, a lot. So we immediately offered our cooperation and creative support.
Design by io
This image is 1680×1050. If you need it in another resolution you can find the 1024×768 and the 1280×1024 in My Projects @ www.fabiodemarchi.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rescue ‘Fortress’ In Tanzania Protects Albinos From Human Hunters
- This Artist Creates Impressive Paintings By Using His Boxing Gloves
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings