Block 90 is the name of this wonderful and very modern Design2Chill collection. every modul can be used outside and is very resitent against sunlight und salt water. furthermore it looks really brilliant.
Nathalie Timmermans designed this wonderful cooler for the furniture company tribu. With ‘Cooler’ you keep your drinks cold in the garden, even if it’s summer.
this year the italien company agape presents for the first time some products of it’s huge collection at the design post cologne. here are some pictures from the IMM.
here some beautiful works of italian photograhper monica antonelli. enjoy.
get inspired by this beautiful couch designs all over the world. we show you some modern interior designs concentrating on living and relaxing space in your home.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World