Fruit-Wall, a minimal wall shelf that takes your fruit from the bowl and displays and stores it neatly on the wall. The Fruit-Wall gives you unlimited options and space to lay everything out so not only can your fruit breathe, it can add a beautiful bit of natural color to your kitchen.
How could you not be happy when writing with these Rainbow Pencils created by designer Duncan Shotton? I dare you not to smile as you sharpen these and create your very own rainbows.
It’s estimated that we forget 95 percent of our dreams within five minutes of waking up. It’s estimated that we forget 95 percent of our dreams within five minutes of waking up. Shadow is an app that makes recording and remembering your dreams extremely simple. On its most basic level, Shadow is an alarm clock/digital dream journal, but the designers ultimately hope to create the largest dream database in the world.
Besides the cool looking design, the thing that separates this case from the others is that you can flick out one, or two of the angles and it becomes a kickstand for your phone!
The design of your bike is most likely to commensurate with your personal style, but is your method of bike storage commensurate with the style of your home?
The Elk Wooden Bike Hanger by WoodStick and designed by Latvian based industrial designer Reinis Salins, is extremely architectural in its aesthetic. The method of hanging the bike is very simple – lift it up, tilt the rear upwards and your bike (combined with its hanger) is now a piece of art.
Tailoring environments to our desires relies upon devices that know the people using them.
Martin and his team have created the Nymi, a plastic wristband that is aiming to be the common thread that connects your identity to the smart devices of the future.
When you are living on a shoestring budget (popularly known as student’s budget), you know that every penny counts. This is why time and again we see designers coming up with innovative ways to split the bill. Go Dutch Bill is one such concept that allows diners to get their bill printed individually, as per their order.
We were amazed the first time we saw Mattias Stenberg’s Demi Lamp at the Stockholm Furniture Fair in February 2013. Mattias Stenberg has designed a glass sculpture illuminated from the inside, highlighting the brilliance of the mouth-blown glass and creating a warm ambient light.
OnBeat – solar-powered headphones that recharge your phone on the go. ”People are listening to music on their phones and draining their batteries,” says 25-year-old Andrew Anderson. “So why not have your headphones, which you’re using to listen to the music, charge your phone up again?
Ready Made Curtain is an easy to install kit that contains everything you need to enhance the mood of your home. Inside the box is a curtain and its complete hanging system.
It’s Only a Paper Moon Lamp is the name of this simple and honest little piece, created by London based designer Kazuhiro Yamanaka. The object is reduced to three elements – a clothing pin, a bare bulb and a plain piece of paper.
The Amazing Humidifier can be fixed to the top of almost any plastic bottle. The device consists of a screw-on doodad embedded with a filter and fan. A dipstick plugs into the bottom of the attachment and extends down into the bottle’s contents.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee