“I design a house instead of a building. The house is the amateur architecture approach to the infinitely spontaneous order.
Built spontaneously, illegally and temporarily, amateur architecture is equal to professional architecture. But amateur architecture is just not significant.” Here are Wang Shu‘s words about architecture. His work illustrates them.
Polly Stanton is photographer and video maker. Her look on empty and wild landscapes is related to time and to men.
Landscapes are nothing without the look of the artist. From her observations, Polly Stanton wants to reveal “the power of cinema, that shape and reflect human experiences, places, and environment”
Minimalist, animalist, and very child-like, Charles Santoso holds a pencil with precision and lightness and renders his personal and slightly nostalgic vision of the world.
« Cinema is an art of the past that does not match any more with our contemporary expressions » (Peter Greenway).
Discover more on Beware Magazine.
here is a selection of the best architectural projects i’v seen so far.
See more on Beware magazine.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones