“I design a house instead of a building. The house is the amateur architecture approach to the infinitely spontaneous order.
Built spontaneously, illegally and temporarily, amateur architecture is equal to professional architecture. But amateur architecture is just not significant.” Here are Wang Shu‘s words about architecture. His work illustrates them.
Polly Stanton is photographer and video maker. Her look on empty and wild landscapes is related to time and to men.
Landscapes are nothing without the look of the artist. From her observations, Polly Stanton wants to reveal “the power of cinema, that shape and reflect human experiences, places, and environment”
Minimalist, animalist, and very child-like, Charles Santoso holds a pencil with precision and lightness and renders his personal and slightly nostalgic vision of the world.
« Cinema is an art of the past that does not match any more with our contemporary expressions » (Peter Greenway).
Discover more on Beware Magazine.
here is a selection of the best architectural projects i’v seen so far.
See more on Beware magazine.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet