“I design a house instead of a building. The house is the amateur architecture approach to the infinitely spontaneous order.
Built spontaneously, illegally and temporarily, amateur architecture is equal to professional architecture. But amateur architecture is just not significant.” Here are Wang Shu‘s words about architecture. His work illustrates them.
Polly Stanton is photographer and video maker. Her look on empty and wild landscapes is related to time and to men.
Landscapes are nothing without the look of the artist. From her observations, Polly Stanton wants to reveal “the power of cinema, that shape and reflect human experiences, places, and environment”
Minimalist, animalist, and very child-like, Charles Santoso holds a pencil with precision and lightness and renders his personal and slightly nostalgic vision of the world.
« Cinema is an art of the past that does not match any more with our contemporary expressions » (Peter Greenway).
Discover more on Beware Magazine.
here is a selection of the best architectural projects i’v seen so far.
See more on Beware magazine.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears