“I design a house instead of a building. The house is the amateur architecture approach to the infinitely spontaneous order.
Built spontaneously, illegally and temporarily, amateur architecture is equal to professional architecture. But amateur architecture is just not significant.” Here are Wang Shu‘s words about architecture. His work illustrates them.
Polly Stanton is photographer and video maker. Her look on empty and wild landscapes is related to time and to men.
Landscapes are nothing without the look of the artist. From her observations, Polly Stanton wants to reveal “the power of cinema, that shape and reflect human experiences, places, and environment”
Minimalist, animalist, and very child-like, Charles Santoso holds a pencil with precision and lightness and renders his personal and slightly nostalgic vision of the world.
« Cinema is an art of the past that does not match any more with our contemporary expressions » (Peter Greenway).
Discover more on Beware Magazine.
here is a selection of the best architectural projects i’v seen so far.
See more on Beware magazine.
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona
- Rare Snowfall On The Acropolis In Athens, Greece
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute