Forty poster exhibition, 30 skateboards, a T-shirt silk-screened live during the evening: these are the issues of “IF YOU LIKE SAY HI!”, Are the numbers of the beautiful exhibition of Ale Giorgini, which will open next Saturday in Ravenna (Italy). Truly spectacular!
It’s not often that a great master of comics and art in general is celebrated by a big fashion company. The Lacoste company was founded in 1933 by one of the Four Musketeers of French tennis René Lacoste, however, wanted to pay homage through their line LIVE, one of the great masters of the Japanese comic Osamu Tezuka, for those who do not remember who was the father of Astroboy, Simba the White Lion, Black Jack and many other characters.
Icone5.9 is a name of festival of street art, the brainchild of the cultural association “After Hours” and the Galleria D406-Faithful to the line, which since 2002 brings the most important writers and streetartist international Modena. Urban areas, such as industrial areas, sports stadiums, flyovers, pylons etc. TAV., Are made available to dozens of national and international artists of the scene “underground” of contemporary art, to create new works and installations.
Is now becoming a fixture that with free fonts. Again we went looking for something different, ten characters to stimulate creativity and imagination in your work (and not only). To download the font will not do you simply click on the name of the font and go to the appropriate page. Good download!
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 41,442 - Photography
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful Views today: 6,019 - Photography
- Watch Inside Obama’s New Home Views today: 1,870 - Architecture
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 1,720 - Inspirations
- Magical Drawings Put Women In Conversation With Their Inner Demons Views today: 1,176 - Inspirations
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 705 - Travel
- Artist Shepard Fairey Adapts Obama’s Hope Poster For Trump Inauguration Views today: 639 - Inspirations
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 598 - Inspirations
- Moscow vs New York: Visual Comparison Of Two Big Cities 45 Years Ago Views today: 569 - Travel
- Can Photographs Change The World? Somalia Tragedy Through The Lens Of Jean-Claude Coutausse Views today: 561 - Photography
- These Stunning Images Got Such A Great Reception They Have Been Unveiled As The Best Wedding Photos Of 2016 Views today: 523 - Photography
- Powerful Portraits Show The Faces Behind The Women’s March On Washington Views today: 514 - Photography
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable Views today: 485 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 483 - Photography
- Architects Adds Treetop Cabin With Stargazing Net To Sweden’s Treehotel Views today: 479 - Architecture