Forty poster exhibition, 30 skateboards, a T-shirt silk-screened live during the evening: these are the issues of “IF YOU LIKE SAY HI!”, Are the numbers of the beautiful exhibition of Ale Giorgini, which will open next Saturday in Ravenna (Italy). Truly spectacular!
It’s not often that a great master of comics and art in general is celebrated by a big fashion company. The Lacoste company was founded in 1933 by one of the Four Musketeers of French tennis René Lacoste, however, wanted to pay homage through their line LIVE, one of the great masters of the Japanese comic Osamu Tezuka, for those who do not remember who was the father of Astroboy, Simba the White Lion, Black Jack and many other characters.
Icone5.9 is a name of festival of street art, the brainchild of the cultural association “After Hours” and the Galleria D406-Faithful to the line, which since 2002 brings the most important writers and streetartist international Modena. Urban areas, such as industrial areas, sports stadiums, flyovers, pylons etc. TAV., Are made available to dozens of national and international artists of the scene “underground” of contemporary art, to create new works and installations.
Is now becoming a fixture that with free fonts. Again we went looking for something different, ten characters to stimulate creativity and imagination in your work (and not only). To download the font will not do you simply click on the name of the font and go to the appropriate page. Good download!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rescue ‘Fortress’ In Tanzania Protects Albinos From Human Hunters
- This Artist Creates Impressive Paintings By Using His Boxing Gloves
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings