“Be yourself! Unless you have the option to be Batman, then Always Be Batman!” That’s an amazing piece of advice we’ve got from you, via your instagram account, but let’s get serious for a moment – what is the best advice you have ever been given?
Veronica Assis: Hahahahaha, it’s a good one!
Everyone should read the four laws of spirituality of India.
[Full Veronica Assis Interview + Hot Photo Gallery]
While we call this Inspiration for men, there’s plenty of stuff in this gallery women will find addictive as well.
[Full Inspiration Gallery]
It has a nice vintage look to it and works perfectly as a small gift. It also features a lovely quote on the back: “You can find your way across this country using burger joints the way a navigator uses stars.” – Charles Kuralt.
[More on HisPotion]
The place itself is relaxed and cozy, with bits and pieces of salvaged items brought together to make a very interesting whole. The areas of the restaurant differ depending on the type of customer targeted.
[More on HisPotion]
Fancy having a practical optical illusion in your house? We do too, and here’s a great design by Cuatro Cuatros that can make it happen.
[See More on HisPotion]
Over 50 photos of places, cars, yachts, beautiful women, gear and more, all purposed to inspire you. We usually publish this on Fridays, but the middle of the week is also great for some inspiration, isn’t it?
[Full Inspiration Gallery on HisPotion]
A dining table doubled as a pool table – now that’s a brilliant idea. Called the Fusion table, this features an Easy-Loft mechanism so you can start hitting the 8 ball while you’re still chewing on the desert.
A stunning photo gallery of the hottest Israeli supermodel, and probably one of the hottest bikini models ever – Bar Refaeli.
[Full Bar Gallery on HisPotion]
Well, here’s a funny thing that can be really useful for some of you: the “Dear Cab Driver Cocktail Bar Napkin”. Yes, indeed, someone actually thought about this issue and invented a new breed of napkins that have this formula on them: “Dear Cab Driver, Please take me home to:” and “Look for cash in:”, leaving some space for you to fill in your address and where you keep your money (assuming you didn’t spend them all on beer and women).
[Shopping Info on HisPotion]
Besides having a cool appearance, the Zulu is also very practical for night riders, as this bike can be seen from a more than reasonable distance so you won’t be having problems with drivers failing to notice you.
[More on HisPotion]
The folks at iPhone awards trawled through thousands of them to pick the best. The iPhone Photography Awards (IPPAWARDS) are the first and the longest running iPhone photography competition since 2007.
[Full Gallery on HisPotion.com]
Now, the Rat Rods are some of the best looking vehicles today, obviously if you’re into Rat Look. Ask yourself, what happens if you take a WW2 Willys Jeep and you add some “Rat Look” to it?
[Photo Gallery + Info]
Forget about those boring looking shelves that you find everywhere and take a look at something you don’t usually see in your average Joe’s home. The Fire Escape Wall Shelf! Yes, you got that right, that’s a miniature fire escape which feels cozy when placed to your wall and really ties the room together, bringing more fun to it and a lot of smiles from your guests!
[More Info on HisPotion]
This is our weekly inspiration post featuring cool, stylish, awesome stuff and then some more breathtaking and sexy ladies.
[Inspiration Gallery on HisPotion.com]
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 3,277 - Photography
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 2,717 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,242 - Design
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 1,199 - Design
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 1,039 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,008 - Inspirations
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 995 - Design
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 650 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 490 - Animals
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 373 - Photography
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 324 - Inspirations
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 313 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 289 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 279 - Inspirations
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe Views today: 270 - Technology