A tilt-shift hyperlapse aerial video filmed in our home town, Boston.
Be sure to watch in HD and full screen.
The new Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser as if it were done by the great Lars von Trier—known for great films such as ‘Melancholia’ and ‘Antichrist.’
These drones can lift heavy cinematic payloads allowing production crews to capture broadcast-quality imagery with rigs that were once only available on the ground.
Shots feature the picturesque mansions and ocean around Newport, RI—captured with the largest available commercial drone and 5DMK3.
Black Friday / Cyber Monday; designers partake in only one and behave a certain way.
On October 29–30 an intimate group of Creative Directors will take over Portland’s Kennedy School to engage in discussion about self re-education, digital technology, social networking, and social change. The landscape of design and advertising is evolving constantly and irrevocably. What’s new? What’s the same? What must we let go of? What do we need to (re)learn? Continue »
Hundreds of millions were exposed to the anit-SOPA protest on January 18, 2012. Lamar Smith (SOPA’s creator) and the MPAA both released statements saying the legislation would move forward and that the protests were “harmful” and “a gimmick.” Their effort to censor the internet remains in full swing.
It starts with an urban universe almost futuristic where this femininity comes up against angles, up against emptiness where lines are sought for and where poetry is found. A surrealistic dance, frantic and lively giving a light note to this ballad, this adventure which is perhaps the landscape of a soul.
Mark your calendars; the RE:DESIGN Conference kicks off November 7, 2011 and it’s not too late to register. I am secretly jealous that I cannot attend this year. The list of speakers is jaw-dropping.
During the night of friday march 11th to saturday 12th, 13 Designers create one poster each on the theme of “the night” and print it in a series of 50 on a manual letterpress. Continue »
So advanced I’m not even sure these are real. But they’re still interesting to look at. Continue »
The only Google Chrome theme that automatically updates every single day with an inspiring image. Continue »
Some last minute decorations from Eat Drink Chic. Download the pdf and print out these cute illustrations.
Interview with the author/blogger of The Sartorialist.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past