A tilt-shift hyperlapse aerial video filmed in our home town, Boston.
Be sure to watch in HD and full screen.
The new Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser as if it were done by the great Lars von Trier—known for great films such as ‘Melancholia’ and ‘Antichrist.’
These drones can lift heavy cinematic payloads allowing production crews to capture broadcast-quality imagery with rigs that were once only available on the ground.
Shots feature the picturesque mansions and ocean around Newport, RI—captured with the largest available commercial drone and 5DMK3.
Black Friday / Cyber Monday; designers partake in only one and behave a certain way.
On October 29–30 an intimate group of Creative Directors will take over Portland’s Kennedy School to engage in discussion about self re-education, digital technology, social networking, and social change. The landscape of design and advertising is evolving constantly and irrevocably. What’s new? What’s the same? What must we let go of? What do we need to (re)learn? Continue »
Hundreds of millions were exposed to the anit-SOPA protest on January 18, 2012. Lamar Smith (SOPA’s creator) and the MPAA both released statements saying the legislation would move forward and that the protests were “harmful” and “a gimmick.” Their effort to censor the internet remains in full swing.
It starts with an urban universe almost futuristic where this femininity comes up against angles, up against emptiness where lines are sought for and where poetry is found. A surrealistic dance, frantic and lively giving a light note to this ballad, this adventure which is perhaps the landscape of a soul.
Mark your calendars; the RE:DESIGN Conference kicks off November 7, 2011 and it’s not too late to register. I am secretly jealous that I cannot attend this year. The list of speakers is jaw-dropping.
During the night of friday march 11th to saturday 12th, 13 Designers create one poster each on the theme of “the night” and print it in a series of 50 on a manual letterpress. Continue »
So advanced I’m not even sure these are real. But they’re still interesting to look at. Continue »
The only Google Chrome theme that automatically updates every single day with an inspiring image. Continue »
Some last minute decorations from Eat Drink Chic. Download the pdf and print out these cute illustrations.
Interview with the author/blogger of The Sartorialist.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela