A tilt-shift hyperlapse aerial video filmed in our home town, Boston.
Be sure to watch in HD and full screen.
The new Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser as if it were done by the great Lars von Trier—known for great films such as ‘Melancholia’ and ‘Antichrist.’
These drones can lift heavy cinematic payloads allowing production crews to capture broadcast-quality imagery with rigs that were once only available on the ground.
Shots feature the picturesque mansions and ocean around Newport, RI—captured with the largest available commercial drone and 5DMK3.
Black Friday / Cyber Monday; designers partake in only one and behave a certain way.
On October 29–30 an intimate group of Creative Directors will take over Portland’s Kennedy School to engage in discussion about self re-education, digital technology, social networking, and social change. The landscape of design and advertising is evolving constantly and irrevocably. What’s new? What’s the same? What must we let go of? What do we need to (re)learn? Continue »
Hundreds of millions were exposed to the anit-SOPA protest on January 18, 2012. Lamar Smith (SOPA’s creator) and the MPAA both released statements saying the legislation would move forward and that the protests were “harmful” and “a gimmick.” Their effort to censor the internet remains in full swing.
It starts with an urban universe almost futuristic where this femininity comes up against angles, up against emptiness where lines are sought for and where poetry is found. A surrealistic dance, frantic and lively giving a light note to this ballad, this adventure which is perhaps the landscape of a soul.
Mark your calendars; the RE:DESIGN Conference kicks off November 7, 2011 and it’s not too late to register. I am secretly jealous that I cannot attend this year. The list of speakers is jaw-dropping.
During the night of friday march 11th to saturday 12th, 13 Designers create one poster each on the theme of “the night” and print it in a series of 50 on a manual letterpress. Continue »
So advanced I’m not even sure these are real. But they’re still interesting to look at. Continue »
The only Google Chrome theme that automatically updates every single day with an inspiring image. Continue »
Some last minute decorations from Eat Drink Chic. Download the pdf and print out these cute illustrations.
Interview with the author/blogger of The Sartorialist.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China