in the night we fall glimmering
my friends dont gonna die in the night
we cross borders of universe
the snail lead us to purity, futurity
future starts now…
Poster artwork made for the movie “OSKAR – Zweites Kapitel”. After the jump you can watch an exclusive scene from the movie.
A video done by The Kessler Schwarz Group that shows a mask controlled via an arduino chip.
The Kessler Schwarz Group is a formation of artists around the world founded in 2012.
For more projects visit their tumblr-blog at kessler-schwarz.tumblr.com.
Partners of Crime, 2012 Woodcut by Oliver Borner
see more Art on www.oliverborner.com
A new stunning website from the great german artist Oliver Borner. Link after the Jump. Enjoy!
…just kiss somebody!
The new musicvideo by Elli and Olli with hand drawn animations and emotional electro vibes…have fun!
The new portfolio website about the german artist Oliver Borner and his projects. Link inside the post.
New York Baby!…Have fun!
“We don’t use colour anymore, it’s a monochromatic world.”
A music video done by Elli and Olli… check it out in the post!
Cab-driving in New York.
ART CULTURE AND MORE – PUBLIC ENEMY IN GERMANY presented by HOLGER JOHN!!!
Holger John proudly presents The Filmball 2010 in Dresden Hellerau “Dirty Dancing – The past is forbidden!” with Parov Stelar, Bunny Lake, A.G.Trio, ULTRNX, Elbee Bad, Lipsi Lillies…etc.
“Stilllife (Strelitzia: Paradiesbirdflower)” – Michael Wagner
Michael Wagner is a German photographer who studies photography in Leipzig at the HGB Leipzig.
Have a look at his new Blog: www.fotorgrafiemichaelwagner.de
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think