in the night we fall glimmering
my friends dont gonna die in the night
we cross borders of universe
the snail lead us to purity, futurity
future starts now…
Poster artwork made for the movie “OSKAR – Zweites Kapitel”. After the jump you can watch an exclusive scene from the movie.
A video done by The Kessler Schwarz Group that shows a mask controlled via an arduino chip.
The Kessler Schwarz Group is a formation of artists around the world founded in 2012.
For more projects visit their tumblr-blog at kessler-schwarz.tumblr.com.
Partners of Crime, 2012 Woodcut by Oliver Borner
see more Art on www.oliverborner.com
A new stunning website from the great german artist Oliver Borner. Link after the Jump. Enjoy!
…just kiss somebody!
The new musicvideo by Elli and Olli with hand drawn animations and emotional electro vibes…have fun!
The new portfolio website about the german artist Oliver Borner and his projects. Link inside the post.
New York Baby!…Have fun!
“We don’t use colour anymore, it’s a monochromatic world.”
A music video done by Elli and Olli… check it out in the post!
Cab-driving in New York.
ART CULTURE AND MORE – PUBLIC ENEMY IN GERMANY presented by HOLGER JOHN!!!
Holger John proudly presents The Filmball 2010 in Dresden Hellerau “Dirty Dancing – The past is forbidden!” with Parov Stelar, Bunny Lake, A.G.Trio, ULTRNX, Elbee Bad, Lipsi Lillies…etc.
“Stilllife (Strelitzia: Paradiesbirdflower)” – Michael Wagner
Michael Wagner is a German photographer who studies photography in Leipzig at the HGB Leipzig.
Have a look at his new Blog: www.fotorgrafiemichaelwagner.de
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China