Packaging design plays a big role in the marketing of a product. I designed 9 different characters to give a representation of each type of existing Durex condoms.
Objective : Redesign the current packaging to fit the urban lifestyle and provide a visual representation for the audience understand the purpose and characteristics of every type of existing Durex condoms.
Materials : Pen & copic markers on 300gsm water color papers.
Astronaut ( Durex Featherlite )
Super thin and light, like the objects in anti-gravitation. Best for those who prefer being closer to each other but still staying safe.
Pixelated images will make your imagination go wild!
Always juicy, just sometimes sweet, sometimes sour.
“A sneakerhead is a person who collects, trades or admires sneakers as a form of hobby. A sneakerhead may also be highly experienced in distinguishing between real and fake replica sneakers. Sneaker collecting is a hobby often manifested by the use and collection of shoes made for particular sports, particularly but not limited to basketball and skateboarding.”
“Someone who shows a great passion and knowledge for kicks ; you don’t necessarily need a lot of kicks.”
More at : Behance
Facebook : Cloakwork
C-3PO & R2-D2
A boxer rabbit that woncountless of battles. When it met a stronger opponent, it will transform into a bigger one. Main opponent – CYMKee.
Behance : http://www.behance.net/gallery/RGB-bit-by-Cloak/4938753
Facebook : Cloakwork
“D-01″ the first prototype. – The Last Smile before Rebirth”
Doraemon is birth on year 2112 & this year is the celebration of 100 years before the birth of Doraemon.
“D-01 is the first prototype of Doraemon functioned with a clockwork at
tached to back of it and can only lasted for about 99 years. Over the past years it did many unforgivable evil things.
In it’s final year, he wished to rebirth into a good robot that can help people around to compensate with his evil misconducts. It consumes 100years of time to build the almighty Doraemon.”
For more photos and toys : Behance
Facebook page : Cloakwork
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think