Packaging design plays a big role in the marketing of a product. I designed 9 different characters to give a representation of each type of existing Durex condoms.
Objective : Redesign the current packaging to fit the urban lifestyle and provide a visual representation for the audience understand the purpose and characteristics of every type of existing Durex condoms.
Materials : Pen & copic markers on 300gsm water color papers.
Astronaut ( Durex Featherlite )
Super thin and light, like the objects in anti-gravitation. Best for those who prefer being closer to each other but still staying safe.
Pixelated images will make your imagination go wild!
Always juicy, just sometimes sweet, sometimes sour.
“A sneakerhead is a person who collects, trades or admires sneakers as a form of hobby. A sneakerhead may also be highly experienced in distinguishing between real and fake replica sneakers. Sneaker collecting is a hobby often manifested by the use and collection of shoes made for particular sports, particularly but not limited to basketball and skateboarding.”
“Someone who shows a great passion and knowledge for kicks ; you don’t necessarily need a lot of kicks.”
More at : Behance
Facebook : Cloakwork
C-3PO & R2-D2
A boxer rabbit that woncountless of battles. When it met a stronger opponent, it will transform into a bigger one. Main opponent – CYMKee.
Behance : http://www.behance.net/gallery/RGB-bit-by-Cloak/4938753
Facebook : Cloakwork
“D-01″ the first prototype. – The Last Smile before Rebirth”
Doraemon is birth on year 2112 & this year is the celebration of 100 years before the birth of Doraemon.
“D-01 is the first prototype of Doraemon functioned with a clockwork at
tached to back of it and can only lasted for about 99 years. Over the past years it did many unforgivable evil things.
In it’s final year, he wished to rebirth into a good robot that can help people around to compensate with his evil misconducts. It consumes 100years of time to build the almighty Doraemon.”
For more photos and toys : Behance
Facebook page : Cloakwork
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny