Packaging design plays a big role in the marketing of a product. I designed 9 different characters to give a representation of each type of existing Durex condoms.
Objective : Redesign the current packaging to fit the urban lifestyle and provide a visual representation for the audience understand the purpose and characteristics of every type of existing Durex condoms.
Materials : Pen & copic markers on 300gsm water color papers.
Astronaut ( Durex Featherlite )
Super thin and light, like the objects in anti-gravitation. Best for those who prefer being closer to each other but still staying safe.
Pixelated images will make your imagination go wild!
Always juicy, just sometimes sweet, sometimes sour.
“A sneakerhead is a person who collects, trades or admires sneakers as a form of hobby. A sneakerhead may also be highly experienced in distinguishing between real and fake replica sneakers. Sneaker collecting is a hobby often manifested by the use and collection of shoes made for particular sports, particularly but not limited to basketball and skateboarding.”
“Someone who shows a great passion and knowledge for kicks ; you don’t necessarily need a lot of kicks.”
More at : Behance
Facebook : Cloakwork
C-3PO & R2-D2
A boxer rabbit that woncountless of battles. When it met a stronger opponent, it will transform into a bigger one. Main opponent – CYMKee.
Behance : http://www.behance.net/gallery/RGB-bit-by-Cloak/4938753
Facebook : Cloakwork
“D-01″ the first prototype. – The Last Smile before Rebirth”
Doraemon is birth on year 2112 & this year is the celebration of 100 years before the birth of Doraemon.
“D-01 is the first prototype of Doraemon functioned with a clockwork at
tached to back of it and can only lasted for about 99 years. Over the past years it did many unforgivable evil things.
In it’s final year, he wished to rebirth into a good robot that can help people around to compensate with his evil misconducts. It consumes 100years of time to build the almighty Doraemon.”
For more photos and toys : Behance
Facebook page : Cloakwork
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando