Packaging design plays a big role in the marketing of a product. I designed 9 different characters to give a representation of each type of existing Durex condoms.
Objective : Redesign the current packaging to fit the urban lifestyle and provide a visual representation for the audience understand the purpose and characteristics of every type of existing Durex condoms.
Materials : Pen & copic markers on 300gsm water color papers.
Astronaut ( Durex Featherlite )
Super thin and light, like the objects in anti-gravitation. Best for those who prefer being closer to each other but still staying safe.
Pixelated images will make your imagination go wild!
Always juicy, just sometimes sweet, sometimes sour.
“A sneakerhead is a person who collects, trades or admires sneakers as a form of hobby. A sneakerhead may also be highly experienced in distinguishing between real and fake replica sneakers. Sneaker collecting is a hobby often manifested by the use and collection of shoes made for particular sports, particularly but not limited to basketball and skateboarding.”
“Someone who shows a great passion and knowledge for kicks ; you don’t necessarily need a lot of kicks.”
More at : Behance
Facebook : Cloakwork
C-3PO & R2-D2
A boxer rabbit that woncountless of battles. When it met a stronger opponent, it will transform into a bigger one. Main opponent – CYMKee.
Behance : http://www.behance.net/gallery/RGB-bit-by-Cloak/4938753
Facebook : Cloakwork
“D-01″ the first prototype. – The Last Smile before Rebirth”
Doraemon is birth on year 2112 & this year is the celebration of 100 years before the birth of Doraemon.
“D-01 is the first prototype of Doraemon functioned with a clockwork at
tached to back of it and can only lasted for about 99 years. Over the past years it did many unforgivable evil things.
In it’s final year, he wished to rebirth into a good robot that can help people around to compensate with his evil misconducts. It consumes 100years of time to build the almighty Doraemon.”
For more photos and toys : Behance
Facebook page : Cloakwork
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 21,325 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 5,743 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,382 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 901 - Photography
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 897 - Photography
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 893 - Travel
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 889 - Photography
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 850 - Animals
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 821 - Design
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 797 - Travel
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 649 - Animals
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 646 - Animals
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 620 - Inspirations
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 583 - Photography
- Stunning Photo Art By Erwin Olaf Views today: 559 - Photography