‘You make me whole’ is a cute set of prints featuring two donuts in love. Via Sara Blue Creative.
‘Wake Up and Smell the Coffee’ typography print via Sara Blue Creative.
A duo of print illustrations that are inspired by Mid Century Modern design. ‘You Are My Sweet Popsicle’ & ‘Ride Away With Me’, make great wall art or nursery decor. Via Sara Blue Creative.
‘Oopsy Daisy’ Retro print poster of a monocycle rider. This is a Mid Century Modern inspired Nursery Art, with vintage appeal of Scandinavian illustration and design. Via Sara Blue creative.
‘I came, I saw, I tweeted’. Live life to the fullest as long as it’s up to 140 characters…
Via Sara Blue Creative.
‘Make Today Awesome’ – inspirational, motivational quote print. Inspired by Mid Century Modern typography and Retro graphic design. Via Sara Blue Creative.
A Scandinavian inspired illustration of circus elephant in retro/vintage style. Print by Sara Blue Creative.
Elephants are the best!!
‘Row Your Boat’ – Retro inspired poster quoting the famous nursery rhyme. Minimalist / Geometric illustration of Polar Bear – Poster on Sara Blue Creative
Don’t You Just Love Bears?
A frame taken from a comic on Comic-ish. Reveal the answer to this question HERE.
Taken from ‘This is Not a Life’ on Comic-ish. See the complete post here.
‘This is not blue cheese’ from ‘This is not a life’ on Comic-ish. See the rest of the post HERE.
Taken from the series ‘This is not a Life’. See the entire art here on Comic-ish.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
- Insanely Creepy Skulls Carved Out Of Fruit & Veg
- What Life Is Like Before And After You Get A Dog
- An Illustrator Imagines What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were Modern Teenagers
- Amazing Street Art By HoodGraff
- 25 Iconic Photos Of Rock Stars From The 1960s And 1970s Taken By Henry Diltz
- 25,000 White Roses Made Of LED Lights For Valentine’s Day
- What World’s Famous Landmarks Could Look Like In An Epic Drought
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present