in memory of the game “portal” – this poster
The 1970’s lecture hall building of the Montanuniversity Leoben has been extensively refurbished to meet current standards. In addition to an enrgy refit, the uprading of the whole building technology and adaption to suit the needs of the physically disadvantaged the building’s range of functions was extended.
WoW, this is a really nice office architecture from Schlosser + Partner – Check this out:
For all awesome Designers out there who love electronic art & music – This is really cool!
Win Trip to Graz (from EU) + 3 nights in a hotel (breakfast included) + Festivalticket
+ 1 T-Shirt (your design) + 5x discount coupons for bio cotton tees on zerum.at
(19.00 Euro instead of 29.00) and more!
Get more Information here: http://www.springfestival.at/
Really nice project from Atelier Thomas Pucher & Alfred Bramberger
Based on the clear steel framed structure with light weight wall panels, a multifaceted playful facade with clear vertical alignments appears. The closed elements on the façade have a gold glimmering appearance and can accommodate shelves or archives on the interior. The height of the building adapts with the surrounding buildings and mediates between a high -density area and an open space.
Really nice project from austrian/graz architects GSarchitects. Read the rest of “MP09 Black Panther Architecture” »
Read the rest of “MP09 Black Panther Architecture” »
a color-changing wall graphic
Colors of light (RGB) interact with colors of print (CMYK). Careful combination of these two color systems can transform static printed graphic elements into an animated, dynamic interaction. New structures and visual coherences are created by the interplay of light color and surface / object color.
ATELIER THOMAS PUCHER has won the international competition for the new seat of the world renowned Sinfonia Varsovia Orchestra in Warsaw. The 20.000m² cultural centre is housed on the site of a former Veterinary Institute with existing – yet asleep – buildings and a fairy tale park. The centre inhabits a 1.800 seat symphonic hall with world class acoustic properties, large rehearsal areas, merchandise facilities, musical workshops and a small hotel for artists in residence and music lovers on vacation.
The Graz-based design collective SPLITTERWERK was commissioned to design this headquarters building for PRISMA Engineering, a machine and motor technology company also located in Graz(Styria) Austria.
The building form approximates a cube, measuring 18.125 x 18.125 x 17m, wrapped on all four elevations with a pixilated pattern of square panels. From a distance, these panels appear to be painted in a range of ten values of grey tone, together dematerializing the volume of the building against both the trees of the surrounding site and the clouds and sky. Thus the cubic building is at once monumental in its objecthood in the open landscape – scale-less and immaterial – and yet utterly non-iconographic in its overall form.
les Avignons ImageCards – Part of a Stationery Read the rest of “les Avignons ImageCards” »
Printed on Gmund Black Paper (silk screen, Pantone Cool Grey + a bit white)
Read the rest of “les Avignons ImageCards” »
nice project from LOVE architecture – See Pictures >
Architects: LOVE architecture & urbanism ZT GmbH from Graz / Austria #cisae
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way