Designed in 2008 by Parsonson Architects, this beachside wooden retreat is situated in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
This modern single family residence is located in Los Angeles, California, United States. It was designed in 2015 by Walker Workshop.
Modern single family residence designed in 2013 by CR2 Arquitetura, located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Designed in 2012 by Burnazzi Feltrin Architetti, this amazing contemporary apartment is situated near the village of S. Cristoforo in Italy.
Monaci Delle Terre Nere is a boutique country hotel set amidst a Sicilian Estate in the foothills of Mount Etna. It was designed in 2014 by Giuseppe Merendino.
Recently completed by Valentirov&Partners, this contemporary apartment is situated in the Ukrainian city of Dnepropetrovsk.
Situated in Toorak, Australia, this contemporary single family home was designed in 2014 by SVMstudio.
Gaia Alari, also known as Marie-Esther, is an entirely self-taught artist from Milan, Italy. Inspired by many artists, such as the old italian classics but also the most contemporary ones, she has always shown a strong wish to find a style and identifiability of her own. Curious and creative, she focuses on depicting ethereal and overlapping images, in order to visually represent the intricacy of human nature, psyche and emotions. Her works have been often described as exquisitly surrealistic, oniric, touching and intense.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World