Set of amazing digital illustrations by talented Igor Artyomenko.
Designed in 2008 by Parsonson Architects, this beachside wooden retreat is situated in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
Set of amazing bishie illustrations by Yami-Hydran, a 25-year-old artist from France.
This modern single family residence is located in Los Angeles, California, United States. It was designed in 2015 by Walker Workshop.
Set of brilliant traditional illustrations by HuanLe, an artist from the US.
Modern single family residence designed in 2013 by CR2 Arquitetura, located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Victor Peña is a young 18-year-old digital artist based in Santiago, Chile, specializing in portrait illustrations. Below, you may scroll through some artworks I liked the most. Enjoy!
Character illustrations for Transport Empire by Goga Djalagania.
Designed in 2012 by Burnazzi Feltrin Architetti, this amazing contemporary apartment is situated near the village of S. Cristoforo in Italy.
Cool black and white Bali photography by Hengki Koentjoro.
Monaci Delle Terre Nere is a boutique country hotel set amidst a Sicilian Estate in the foothills of Mount Etna. It was designed in 2014 by Giuseppe Merendino.
Series of illustrations for essay “The Zombie Apocalypse as Mindfulness Manifesto” by Ricardo Bessa.
Recently completed by Valentirov&Partners, this contemporary apartment is situated in the Ukrainian city of Dnepropetrovsk.
Situated in Toorak, Australia, this contemporary single family home was designed in 2014 by SVMstudio.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather