Designed in 2008 by Parsonson Architects, this beachside wooden retreat is situated in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
This modern single family residence is located in Los Angeles, California, United States. It was designed in 2015 by Walker Workshop.
Modern single family residence designed in 2013 by CR2 Arquitetura, located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Designed in 2012 by Burnazzi Feltrin Architetti, this amazing contemporary apartment is situated near the village of S. Cristoforo in Italy.
Monaci Delle Terre Nere is a boutique country hotel set amidst a Sicilian Estate in the foothills of Mount Etna. It was designed in 2014 by Giuseppe Merendino.
Recently completed by Valentirov&Partners, this contemporary apartment is situated in the Ukrainian city of Dnepropetrovsk.
Situated in Toorak, Australia, this contemporary single family home was designed in 2014 by SVMstudio.
Gaia Alari, also known as Marie-Esther, is an entirely self-taught artist from Milan, Italy. Inspired by many artists, such as the old italian classics but also the most contemporary ones, she has always shown a strong wish to find a style and identifiability of her own. Curious and creative, she focuses on depicting ethereal and overlapping images, in order to visually represent the intricacy of human nature, psyche and emotions. Her works have been often described as exquisitly surrealistic, oniric, touching and intense.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia