Situated in Madrid, Spain, this eclectic multi-purpose space was recently designed by Belén López.
Designed in 2008 by Parsonson Architects, this beachside wooden retreat is situated in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
This modern single family residence is located in Los Angeles, California, United States. It was designed in 2015 by Walker Workshop.
Modern single family residence designed in 2013 by CR2 Arquitetura, located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Designed in 2012 by Burnazzi Feltrin Architetti, this amazing contemporary apartment is situated near the village of S. Cristoforo in Italy.
Monaci Delle Terre Nere is a boutique country hotel set amidst a Sicilian Estate in the foothills of Mount Etna. It was designed in 2014 by Giuseppe Merendino.
Recently completed by Valentirov&Partners, this contemporary apartment is situated in the Ukrainian city of Dnepropetrovsk.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million