Modern weekend residence located on the east side of Pinnacle Mountain in Frelighsburg, Canada. It was designed in 2013 by Atelier Barda.
Contemporary Adobe-inspired home designed by Wilson Associates, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States.
Completely redesigned by Peek Architecture, this top floor Nell Gwynne Tavern apartment is located in London, United Kingdom.
Designed in 2015 by Martin Dulanto Sangalli, this original single family home is located in Asia District, Cañete, Peru.
Situated on a hilltop site in Malibu, California, this single family residence was remodelled and extended by Studio Bracket.
Romantic ski chalet designed by Reed Design Group, located in Vail, Colorado, United States.
Recently completed by Uwe Klose, this contemporary single family house is situated in Gräfelfing, Germany.
This contemporary two-storey residence designed by Ron Aviv is located near Tel Aviv, Israel.
This single family bungalow situated in St Kilda, Australia was designed in 2014 by Make Architecture.
Completed in 2015 by mg2 architetture, this original single family residence is situated in Turin, Italy.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book