Completely redesigned by eScala design studio, this 5,000 sq ft single family residence is situated in Del Rio, Modesto, California.
Located on Pender Island in Canada, this contemporary 2,500 sq ft retreat was designed by Marko Simcic and Brian Broster.
Modern waterfront residence designed by Luigi Rosselli Architects, situated in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, Australia.
Situated in Poznan, Poland, this 6,458 sq ft two-storey residence was designed by Mood Works.
This contemporary 3,700 sq ft island residence is situated in Lido Shores, Sarasota, Florida, United States. It was designed in 2015 by Jonathan Parks Architect.
Chloe Hestelow of Chloe & Ess Interiors recently redesigned an apartment situated in Leighton Beach, Perth, Australia.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter