Situated in Montecito, California, this modern single family house was designed by The Warner Group Architects.
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Set of hot anime illustrations by Thailand-based artist Phanich Temphaisankul.
Contemporary luxury penthouse designed in 2014 by Ramunas Manikas in a collaboration with Valdas Kontrimas. It’s located in Kaliningrad, Russia.
Designed for a young actor by Felipe Hess, this contemporary apartment is located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Another original set of doogles by Stefan Zsaitsits.
This modern single family house is situated in Mühlheim, Germany. It was completely redesigned in 2012 by ONE!CONTACT.
Set of cool digital portraits by Nigel Buchanan, an artist from Sydney, Australia.
Weekend seaside retreat designed by Guillaume Cosculluela, located in France.
Designed in 2014 by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados, this contemporary three-storey residence is located in São Paulo, Brazil.
A collaboration with talented Polish photographer Magdalena Franczuk that revolved around the notion of Lolita and coming of age. The title of this project ‘Zła uczennica’ means ‘the bad schoolgirl’ in Polish.
This midcentury single family house originally designed by Pierre Koenig was remodelled and extended in 2011 by Robert Sweet. It’s situated in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
Set of stunning traditional art by US-based artist Bryce Chisholm.
Situated in Madrid, Spain, this eclectic multi-purpose space was recently designed by Belén López.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #419
- Macro Photos of Frogs by Nicolas Reusens
- Free Photorealistic iPad Tablet Mockup PSD
- 30 Gorgeous Examples Of Fitness Mobile App UI for Inspiration
- Andrea Script: Free Hand-lettered Font
- Free HD Trifold Brochure Mockup
- Beautiful Tattooed Pinup Photos By Justice Howard
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Tiny Oyster Pearls Are Intricately Carved into Wearable Skull Sculptures
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination