Guys and girls are very much crazy in posing and taking pictures. Day-by-day the interest is increasing because of the craze of networking sites and sharing pictures on them. As there are many digital cameras and professional SLR’s for clarity and perfect photos, people use their Smartphones for instant pics. To give an additional effects or filtering to the image people are using different editing bids. For that, Apples IOS is famous in photo editing apps. As it’s a pretty good device with decent picture clarity, it has come up with various options.
A while ago i posted Kathmandu Street Art, which was the most visited post in our blog so i decided to post more of these stuff that i can find across web.
Websites like Threadless, Deviantart, Behance and other art websites, we’re now able to get amazing, unique and fantastic pieces of art that you’d never find on the high street. I have gathered up some of the “Fantastic!” and of course amazing pieces of art from some extremely talented designers, to inspire you and to help unleash your creative side.
A business brochure is a key component of a marketing pack of any company. It contains product info or promotional materials. A well-designed brochure can present a positive image of your company and provide useful facts about your business products and services at the same time. Unique design and perfect conception also increase your customers overall impression of your company.
Reid Southen is a freelance concept artist from Rochester Hills, Michigan United States. He is an inspiring fantasy/sci-fi artist who takes inspiration from multiple sources such as video games and comic books. Here are some of his best works for your inspiration.
Andre Muniz Gonzaga is a Brazil based graffiti artist. Muniz creates his work on some irregular objects in a style of abstract and surrealism using variety of techniques – painting, drawing and sculpture.
James Bennett began his professional career shortly after receiving recognition from the Society of Illustrators and RSVP as a scholarship student at the School of Visual Arts in New York. His conceptually humorous illustrations have since appeared as covers and interior pieces for The New York Times, the L.A. Times, Forbes, Time, Sports Illustrated, The Weekly Standard, MAD, Business Week, New York, The Smithsonian, Reader’s Digest, Yankee, Golf, and Philadelphia magazines, among others.
Matjaz Cater is a Slovenian Photographer and here are some of his aerial photographs taken from above the country.
One of the best ways to improve and build upon your design skills is by using tutorials — short, instructional guides that teach techniques so you can craft great designs.
Here are some of best tutorials that can guide your way to becoming more wonderful designer than you already are.
Hi, again! Yes, i have rounded up yet another set of free PSDs for download by awesome designers around the world. Hope this turns out to be useful for you.
In this post we have some new extra-ordinary creations made by talented designers from around the world to feed a little dose of inspiration to your creative mind. These are all, more or less, photo manipulations, really refreshing and nice to look at, with vibrant but well picked colors.
Richard Silver is a professional photographer from Brooklyn, New York, USA. Here are some examples of his work, photographs taken from almost every part of the world.
I think it’s time for a typography inspiration post! Today we present you the latest findings from the wonderful world of typography design.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building