Follow his magic on Cristian Grossi FACEBOOK Fanpage
and visual designer Cristian Grossi was selected as the best artist for MAC Competition in Dubay.
You can see his masterpieces on his website or on his social fanpage
Abstract artist Cristian Grossi disrupts the moral with his latest creation.
Plant and seed simulating human love is a decorative table inspired by the work of Gramham Sutherland, anal sex and vegetables acting human lust.
Discover more about Cristian Grossi on his public FanPage
This hardcore piece is inspired by the Alexander McQueen F/W 2013 menswear collection.
Follow Cristian Grossi artworks here
Morbid Living Laces is the latest art project by Cristian Grossi. The figures intertwine and merge, they shit, pee and live like ivy. Morbid transsexual, bodily fluids that mix, semen and blood pearls: this is how the laces become perverse embraces.
Amazing watercolor art fashion illustration, brilliant colour by italian artist Cristian Illustrator
Yet another fun fashion illustration from Cristian Grossi. Discobambina! is a series of illustrations inspired by the world of Heather Parisi and his glamouros hit of the 80s.
All 12 of the famous dance steps are illustrated in a series of hilarious animated gifs.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book