Follow his magic on Cristian Grossi FACEBOOK Fanpage
and visual designer Cristian Grossi was selected as the best artist for MAC Competition in Dubay.
You can see his masterpieces on his website or on his social fanpage
Abstract artist Cristian Grossi disrupts the moral with his latest creation.
Plant and seed simulating human love is a decorative table inspired by the work of Gramham Sutherland, anal sex and vegetables acting human lust.
Discover more about Cristian Grossi on his public FanPage
This hardcore piece is inspired by the Alexander McQueen F/W 2013 menswear collection.
Follow Cristian Grossi artworks here
Morbid Living Laces is the latest art project by Cristian Grossi. The figures intertwine and merge, they shit, pee and live like ivy. Morbid transsexual, bodily fluids that mix, semen and blood pearls: this is how the laces become perverse embraces.
Amazing watercolor art fashion illustration, brilliant colour by italian artist Cristian Illustrator
Yet another fun fashion illustration from Cristian Grossi. Discobambina! is a series of illustrations inspired by the world of Heather Parisi and his glamouros hit of the 80s.
All 12 of the famous dance steps are illustrated in a series of hilarious animated gifs.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building