Follow his magic on Cristian Grossi FACEBOOK Fanpage
and visual designer Cristian Grossi was selected as the best artist for MAC Competition in Dubay.
You can see his masterpieces on his website or on his social fanpage
Abstract artist Cristian Grossi disrupts the moral with his latest creation.
Plant and seed simulating human love is a decorative table inspired by the work of Gramham Sutherland, anal sex and vegetables acting human lust.
Discover more about Cristian Grossi on his public FanPage
This hardcore piece is inspired by the Alexander McQueen F/W 2013 menswear collection.
Follow Cristian Grossi artworks here
Morbid Living Laces is the latest art project by Cristian Grossi. The figures intertwine and merge, they shit, pee and live like ivy. Morbid transsexual, bodily fluids that mix, semen and blood pearls: this is how the laces become perverse embraces.
Amazing watercolor art fashion illustration, brilliant colour by italian artist Cristian Illustrator
Yet another fun fashion illustration from Cristian Grossi. Discobambina! is a series of illustrations inspired by the world of Heather Parisi and his glamouros hit of the 80s.
All 12 of the famous dance steps are illustrated in a series of hilarious animated gifs.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway