Follow his magic on Cristian Grossi FACEBOOK Fanpage
and visual designer Cristian Grossi was selected as the best artist for MAC Competition in Dubay.
You can see his masterpieces on his website or on his social fanpage
Abstract artist Cristian Grossi disrupts the moral with his latest creation.
Plant and seed simulating human love is a decorative table inspired by the work of Gramham Sutherland, anal sex and vegetables acting human lust.
Discover more about Cristian Grossi on his public FanPage
This hardcore piece is inspired by the Alexander McQueen F/W 2013 menswear collection.
Follow Cristian Grossi artworks here
Morbid Living Laces is the latest art project by Cristian Grossi. The figures intertwine and merge, they shit, pee and live like ivy. Morbid transsexual, bodily fluids that mix, semen and blood pearls: this is how the laces become perverse embraces.
Amazing watercolor art fashion illustration, brilliant colour by italian artist Cristian Illustrator
Yet another fun fashion illustration from Cristian Grossi. Discobambina! is a series of illustrations inspired by the world of Heather Parisi and his glamouros hit of the 80s.
All 12 of the famous dance steps are illustrated in a series of hilarious animated gifs.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night