Rossocarmilla vampire’s mascotte has new christmas store opened. Click here to discover new papergifts collection.
New insekta store is out, click here to visit the website.
She is a sweet and romantic girl, a little dreamy. She is Count Dracula’s young daughter. She has sparkling diamond eyes and she wears black swan wings. She longs for growing up and she is thirsty of blood.
A vampire style papercraft collection, eco-friendly, which is a tribute to Japanese kawaii graphic style.
Perfect for fans of ‘Twilight,’ the Carmilla Vampire notebooks reflect emo style and goth iconography in a lighthearted way.
See more shots of the cute collection here.
Cristian Grossi – the dramatic Saga, the dramatic Queen, the dramatic Drama.
Cristian Grossi latest work, try to conceptualize the kitsch. The art becomes mannered decoration, easthetic vomits the fine elegance.
Il Dono del Bosco (The gift of the Forest) is a story created to explain to all people who love Nature, the importance of their small gestures of help. It is an illustrated book, but it is also a mini-book to read and reread, is a diary to continue, to be filled with sketches, impressions, thoughts, ideas.
From a story by Matteo Martignoni and original illustration by Cristian Grossi. Project by Kreativehouse.it for LIPU and NORDA.
Fashion victims textile design to kill fashion victim people. Let’s kill fashion victims, all together now.
Project concept and illustration by Cristian Grossi
Organic lifeforms becomes textures, becomes illustration, becomes fashionable.
A creepy luxury decoration, a must-have accessory.
Italian artist Cristian Grossi creates wonderful, highly detailed artwork. The intricate images are steeped both in fashion design and illustration. A mix of traditional Japanese manga and textile-like still art can be seen to influence Cristian Grossi‘s latest project.
The new collecion is made up of beetles, mantises and dangerous ticks.
Textiles, clothing, stationery will be available in the store Kreativehouse.
Decadence, fashion and naive kitsch are the right mix that can describe the complexity
of the visual grammar of this original Italian artist.
Take a look at some of his later works for the fashion industry, publishing and
graphics at www.crixtian.it
The abstract works of Cristian Grossi relates fashion, graphic design and children illustration. The study of colors and imaginative shapes have a great impact, and grows its roots in the sensitive analysis of the emotional world.
Ever since he was a teenager he has been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of the Nature. What starts out as vision soon becomes debased into a tragedy of greed, leaving only a sense of decadence and the prospect of a new understanding.
With influences as diverse as Aubrey Beardsley, Liberty and Deco, new combinations are crafted from both explicit and implicit layers.
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Beef Flowers – Say It With Some Meat
- An 18-Year-Old Photographer Portrays Trump’s Quotes About Women
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty