If I only knew
what a nightly surprise
Cristian Grossi, Pencil and mixed media, 2009-2010
Is one of the most promising artists of the Italian contemporary applied art scene. In his works he uses elements of modern graphics, computer art and sometimes classical baroque inspiration. The New Liberty series is a demonstration of how a reinterpretation of Galileo Chini, Erte, Beardsley and Klimt gives rise to an aesthetic current that celebrates a futuristic return to the past.
The eye is lost in the navigation of the landscape, inhabited by strange beings, innocent and disturbing.
A world of surprises on which to focus.
The tables were exhibited during the Festival of Illustration for children Minimondi.
The original illustrations are part of the series Minimondi by italian illustrator Cristian Grossi.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere