Christmas traditions vary across the world, with some starting as early as December 6th. Stay in Egypt and you won’t be celebrating until January 6th, a long time to wait for your presents ! Festive feasts also vary, so it is worth checking out our information should you be travelling this Christmas time.
We looked at why some people hate it and some people love the book – 50 shades of grey.
Over 40% of people are not happy with their current housemates according to BT research.
To try and help people looking for new housemates in 2013 – we have produced this easy flow chart to help you find out which housemate you are… so you can look for someone similar.
See the full size infographic here: http://apartmentgeeks.net/what-kind-of-housemate-are-you-infographic/
Check out the full animated infographic – Source
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela