Christmas traditions vary across the world, with some starting as early as December 6th. Stay in Egypt and you won’t be celebrating until January 6th, a long time to wait for your presents ! Festive feasts also vary, so it is worth checking out our information should you be travelling this Christmas time.
We looked at why some people hate it and some people love the book – 50 shades of grey.
Over 40% of people are not happy with their current housemates according to BT research.
To try and help people looking for new housemates in 2013 – we have produced this easy flow chart to help you find out which housemate you are… so you can look for someone similar.
See the full size infographic here: http://apartmentgeeks.net/what-kind-of-housemate-are-you-infographic/
Check out the full animated infographic – Source
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt