Christmas traditions vary across the world, with some starting as early as December 6th. Stay in Egypt and you won’t be celebrating until January 6th, a long time to wait for your presents ! Festive feasts also vary, so it is worth checking out our information should you be travelling this Christmas time.
We looked at why some people hate it and some people love the book – 50 shades of grey.
Over 40% of people are not happy with their current housemates according to BT research.
To try and help people looking for new housemates in 2013 – we have produced this easy flow chart to help you find out which housemate you are… so you can look for someone similar.
See the full size infographic here: http://apartmentgeeks.net/what-kind-of-housemate-are-you-infographic/
Check out the full animated infographic – Source
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts