Christmas traditions vary across the world, with some starting as early as December 6th. Stay in Egypt and you won’t be celebrating until January 6th, a long time to wait for your presents ! Festive feasts also vary, so it is worth checking out our information should you be travelling this Christmas time.
We looked at why some people hate it and some people love the book – 50 shades of grey.
Over 40% of people are not happy with their current housemates according to BT research.
To try and help people looking for new housemates in 2013 – we have produced this easy flow chart to help you find out which housemate you are… so you can look for someone similar.
See the full size infographic here: http://apartmentgeeks.net/what-kind-of-housemate-are-you-infographic/
Check out the full animated infographic – Source
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser