Christmas traditions vary across the world, with some starting as early as December 6th. Stay in Egypt and you won’t be celebrating until January 6th, a long time to wait for your presents ! Festive feasts also vary, so it is worth checking out our information should you be travelling this Christmas time.
We looked at why some people hate it and some people love the book – 50 shades of grey.
Over 40% of people are not happy with their current housemates according to BT research.
To try and help people looking for new housemates in 2013 – we have produced this easy flow chart to help you find out which housemate you are… so you can look for someone similar.
See the full size infographic here: http://apartmentgeeks.net/what-kind-of-housemate-are-you-infographic/
Check out the full animated infographic – Source
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets