Commenting on the ‘paint’ shoot, Iain says: ”I love the fusion between paint and model. The resulting shapes are as opulent as any piece of bespoke couture. The excitement and anticipation as we waited to see the next piece of unpredictable chaos was electric. There was something magical about how random chance materialised into beautiful images in front of our eyes.”
Children use an aqueduct, suspended hundreds of metres above the ground as a shortcut, even though it was not made for people to walk on
- The structure is mean to transport water, but it also links Suro Village and Plempungan Village in Java
Children in Indonesia are risking their lives everyday just to get to school.They use an aqueduct, suspended hundreds of metres above the ground as a shortcut, even though it was not built for people to walk on. It is meant to transport water, but the wooden structure links Suro Village and Plempungan Village in Java.
These are some of the world’s largest trees, rising majestically out of the snowy slopes along the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
Photographer Michael Nichols spent two weeks capturing images of the ‘President’ – the world’s second-biggest tree which is at least 3,200 years old in Sequoia National Park, deep in the southern region.
Sequoias only grow on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada, a mountain range which runs 400 miles through Nevada and California. Giant sequoias can reach 247-feet – the height of a 20-story building.
In this post you’ll find a variety of different types of actions to create all different types of effects.
Action ”Just Me”by !Meel-Editionss
Rob Woodcox not only possesses a creative talent that is unlike anyone his age, but he exercises his talent with a passion that is unquenchable and contagious. He brings his natural sense of adventure, innovation, and childlike spirit into every interaction he finds himself in, and incorporates these facets of him into every image in which he creates. To call him just a surreal portrait photographer would be not only limiting to the person he really is, but also would only hint at what he can and will accomplish in his lifetime.
starting points for his works are the phenomena ofmotion, time and rhythm. Just as in music, I exploresfixed vibrations at equal intervals and for thispurpose visually, I use the video as an instrument. The worktitled The Circular Echo is composed of sequentiallyarranged photo frames of a juggler’s performance video.32 That frames to compose approximately one-secondlongmotion are seen concurrently in the video. THUS, its first broken into fragments, the video Suggests to newabstract, plastic language reflecting the character of thismotion consequently joined together again….(google Translation)
- Born and raised in Manila, Philippines, Noel Cruz came from a less than affluent family to say the least.Noel Cruz is one of the most versatile & distinguished repaint artists in the doll community. He is most recognized for his character & celebrity based dolls due to their uncanny resemblance to the people they portray. His dolls are derived from several models like Gene, Tyler, Sydney, etc, by various doll-makers such as Robert Tonner & Franklin Mint. His repaints as well as his portraits are done with intricate detail to the point of being naturally lifelike in essence. Highly regarded among collectors and artists alike, Noel attempts to raise the bar and bring a fresh take to the common mass produced doll with every face he paints. Noel’s specialty is with one of a kind repaints. The beauty of repaints is that almost no two are exactly alike just as no two artists are alike.
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Edward and Bella dolls
Custom Angelina Jolie Doll Repaint
Hope & Fear is the external manifestation of internal desires and paranoia that are adrift in contemporary American society. What are we afraid of? What do we love? How does our society function, and what does it worship?
*All costumes are real
Architecture for Dogs, invented by architects and designers, is an extremely sincere collection of architecture and a new medium, which make dogs and their people happy. Dogs are people’s partners, living right beside them, but they are also animals that humans, through crossbreeding, have created in multitudes of breeds. Reexamining these close partners with fresh eyes may be a chance to reexamine both human beings themselves and the natural environment.
The 2013 calendar can be bought at www.layzgaga.com.: $13.99
Raised on a diet of reality shows, lame blogs and sound bites, Lay Z GaGa aspires to be a fashion and performance icon like her human counterpart . . . . without the discipline, drive, cash flow or work ethic.
Lay Z GaGa’s Favorite Quotes:
“I generally avoid temptation unless I can’t resist it.” – Mae West
“Life is something you do when you can’t get to sleep.” – Fran Liebowitz
“When life gives you lemons, squeeze them into a pitcher of Tom Collins cocktails”
– Lay Z GaGa
“I only take a drink on two occasions – when I’m thirsty and when I’m not” – Brendan Behan
mixed-media photographs of young Dutch artist Amber Isabel.Amber Isabel sees the use of beauty as a means to temporarily deny the chaos and incompleteness of daily reality.At first glance her images convey a sense of serenity, inviting the viewer in. Once inside the calmness appears unbearable to her struggling subjects.
Barcelona-based artist and photographer Victor Enrich created these intriguing works of art through a combination of photography and 3D digital rendering.
To an actress, model and cricket WAG of advancing years, the 30-year-old Duchess of Cambridge may not seem the most obvious muse.
But something strange has been happening of late. Liz Hurley, 47, appears to be morphing into a more mature sort of Kate.
Like the Duchess, she now favours demure over raunchy. Quite a departure for the former punk from Basingstoke who dated Hugh Grant, found fame in a safety-pin dress and now has her own line of beachwear.
As a result I came to draw better than anyone in my class, but it wasn’t enough. I remember the feeling of inadequacy that I often experienced. I was never satisfied with the quality of my work – I was bothered by crooked lines and pencil shading. The very worst was the imperfection of my materials – I was never able to achieve perfectly even colors and surfaces. I was unable to fully control the process. I was hindered by the laws of the physical world, by the living textures.When I was 13 I got a computer, which was my salvation. On the screen I was able to achieve those “ethereal,” weightless surfaces that I had long though about. My passion for computers continued at university, where I worked as a designer, but I quickly got bored of it. Though the experience was interesting. Everything else was simple: I needed some photographs for work, so I bought a camera, began to play around with it, and almost immediately I began to have exhibitions and interest from galleries.
Just like overlapped images, the term “overlap” refers to the frame of the first image occupying the same area as other images. Rather than traditional paintings, photography is much more effective when expressing overlapping frames; despite the fact that the artist’s pieces are classified as paintings, they are closer to photography. In his painting, the texture of photography has been used and reproduced –we can define such style as a photo-like picture(photorealism). In reality, the artist took several photos of the model standing in a specific pose. The photos are then composed together via Photoshop, and the finalized product is painted on canvas.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings