Californian artist Soey Milk has a dark mysticism and romantic time in her paintings, combines oriental style with the sensuality of beautiful young women in various erotic configurations. Delicate silhouettes, fine lines in painting and graphite produces a unique world out of a beautiful narrative history, wake up some interest, causes tenderness but also a strange atmosphere.
The Canadian photographer Nicolas Ruel has photographed 50 different cities, creating the “8 Seconds” project, begun in 2007 and continuing through 2015. Ruel uses multiple exposure method, as the title suggests, each photo is 8 second exposure. After capturing a particular scene, Ruel moves his camera and ends with the capture of a different perspective, getting these surreal multi-exposure photographs.
Brian DeYoung is a young illustrator who resides in Chicago. He graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in illustration. Illustrations has always been his passion, particularly the use of traditional media to create his work, along with the use of images to create a story. His work is moving, animated, and technically impressive and often with a broad sense of humor.
The Italian artist Alessandro Papetti creates cityscapes giving a sense of movement in consonance with the chaotic life we have in cities. His paintings have not only an instant, but rather, several elements mixed together in a dynamic interpretation of space and time.
Brad Lamers is a self-taught artist who began painting out of sheer boredom from working for many years in the Film Industry. Brad’s style is a mix of Pop, Street, and Conceptual Art, and is inspired by pop culture, celebrity, music, science, and modern America.
For years, German graphic designer and illustrator Simon Prades has been collecting photographs of various newspapers and has decided to make some ink drawings of the cuts and let them tell their own story, so the “18 Panels” series was born.
Chistopher Stott works in a clean, simple, vivid compositional style using vintage objects set against white grounds with soft, natural light, focussing on the geometric designs of his subjects. Combining a subdued palette, he has a unique approach and consistent technique. Along with precise rendering balanced with very delicate, painterly brushwork, Stott’s work is approachable on multiple levels and has its finger firmly on the pulse of contemporary representational painting.
“In the Trees: Twin Peaks 20th anniversary Art Show” was an exhibition commemorating the 20th anniversary of the TV series Twin Peaks, which was held at the legendary Clifton’s Brookdale cafeteria, founded in 1935 and today boasts of being the oldest in Los Angeles, on 12 and 13 February 2011.
Japanese Photographer, Kansuke Yamamoto (Japanese, 1914—1987), was an innovative artist who advanced the avant-garde movement in Japan, Yamamoto pioneered a signature style that merged European-inspired Surrealist iconography with distinctly Japanese motifs and concerns.
Until 6 October, the Whitney Museum of American Art, located in New York, presented an exhibition that showed the sketches and drawings that the artist Edward Hopper performed to prepare some of his most famous paintings.
Harding Meyer is a multicultural artist. Born in Porto Alegre, Brazil, was raised in Switzerland and France, and currently lives in Germany. His most recent work is centered around anonymous portraits in large format, which differ by a kind of hyperrealism decreased, where the indecipherable look of the portraits is complemented by the lack of context and blurs.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think