More and more people are asking their dates for their numbers…not phone numbers, credit score numbers! These people know that like it or not, a credit score can tell a lot about a potential partner and they want to eliminate risky relationships before they even start. Below you’ll find out what these credit savvy daters know and you’ll see why it’s important to ask for your date’s credit score rating. Before you invest time, emotions and money into a relationship, find out if your credit scores are compatible.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet