With immediate effect the participation for illustrators, graphic artists and designers in the „Young Illustrators Award“ of the ILLUSTRATIVE is now possible!
Required are up to 8 freelance works, showing an “illustrative character”, which means: being in the broadest sense graphical or drawn. This includes freelance drawings, digital works, printgraphic, animation, book objects or graphical installations. Analog as well as digital works canbe handed in until August 31st 2008.
The 20 winners will be shown at a separate section at the coming ILLUSTRATIVE, the international
festival for contemporary graphic and illustrative art as well as integrated into the artist selection of the Illustrative.
The first laureate being determined at this year´s ILLUSTRATIVE in Zurich in October, is given the possibility to create the new „Limited Edition-watch“ for Swatch and will be integrated into the international campaign.
The best 20 are selected by an international jury. The jury comprises leading editors of graphic and design publications.
Good Luck to everybody who is interested in it!
For more information go to: www.illustrative.de
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest