With immediate effect the participation for illustrators, graphic artists and designers in the „Young Illustrators Award“ of the ILLUSTRATIVE is now possible!
Required are up to 8 freelance works, showing an “illustrative character”, which means: being in the broadest sense graphical or drawn. This includes freelance drawings, digital works, printgraphic, animation, book objects or graphical installations. Analog as well as digital works canbe handed in until August 31st 2008.
The 20 winners will be shown at a separate section at the coming ILLUSTRATIVE, the international
festival for contemporary graphic and illustrative art as well as integrated into the artist selection of the Illustrative.
The first laureate being determined at this year´s ILLUSTRATIVE in Zurich in October, is given the possibility to create the new „Limited Edition-watch“ for Swatch and will be integrated into the international campaign.
The best 20 are selected by an international jury. The jury comprises leading editors of graphic and design publications.
Good Luck to everybody who is interested in it!
For more information go to: www.illustrative.de
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 25,000 White Roses Made Of LED Lights For Valentine’s Day
- What World’s Famous Landmarks Could Look Like In An Epic Drought
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos