With immediate effect the participation for illustrators, graphic artists and designers in the „Young Illustrators Award“ of the ILLUSTRATIVE is now possible!
Required are up to 8 freelance works, showing an “illustrative character”, which means: being in the broadest sense graphical or drawn. This includes freelance drawings, digital works, printgraphic, animation, book objects or graphical installations. Analog as well as digital works canbe handed in until August 31st 2008.
The 20 winners will be shown at a separate section at the coming ILLUSTRATIVE, the international
festival for contemporary graphic and illustrative art as well as integrated into the artist selection of the Illustrative.
The first laureate being determined at this year´s ILLUSTRATIVE in Zurich in October, is given the possibility to create the new „Limited Edition-watch“ for Swatch and will be integrated into the international campaign.
The best 20 are selected by an international jury. The jury comprises leading editors of graphic and design publications.
Good Luck to everybody who is interested in it!
For more information go to: www.illustrative.de
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series