“Beardvertising” is a creative form of advertising, by a Kentucky based advertising agency.
Artist Billy the Butcher came up with a very interesting concept.
Franco always had a passion for pencil drawings. What makes his work extraordinary is that he is a self-taught artist.
Nike is known to always come up with sports gear design that has a wow factor.
Studio “Soon” took the tools for statistical data and turned them into larger than life icons.
If you are in line to watch Iron Man 3, I strongly recommend you take a look at these Iron Man illustrations before hitting the theater, to boost your urge!
Based on the youths changing moods regarding music, fashion and even carrier, the new Brio campaign adds humor to an already trendy and attractive communication.
There are many more beard styles in Goldemann’s chart with their matching font styles mentioned.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets