“Beardvertising” is a creative form of advertising, by a Kentucky based advertising agency.
Artist Billy the Butcher came up with a very interesting concept.
Franco always had a passion for pencil drawings. What makes his work extraordinary is that he is a self-taught artist.
Nike is known to always come up with sports gear design that has a wow factor.
Studio “Soon” took the tools for statistical data and turned them into larger than life icons.
If you are in line to watch Iron Man 3, I strongly recommend you take a look at these Iron Man illustrations before hitting the theater, to boost your urge!
Based on the youths changing moods regarding music, fashion and even carrier, the new Brio campaign adds humor to an already trendy and attractive communication.
There are many more beard styles in Goldemann’s chart with their matching font styles mentioned.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones