“Beardvertising” is a creative form of advertising, by a Kentucky based advertising agency.
Artist Billy the Butcher came up with a very interesting concept.
Franco always had a passion for pencil drawings. What makes his work extraordinary is that he is a self-taught artist.
Nike is known to always come up with sports gear design that has a wow factor.
Studio “Soon” took the tools for statistical data and turned them into larger than life icons.
If you are in line to watch Iron Man 3, I strongly recommend you take a look at these Iron Man illustrations before hitting the theater, to boost your urge!
Based on the youths changing moods regarding music, fashion and even carrier, the new Brio campaign adds humor to an already trendy and attractive communication.
There are many more beard styles in Goldemann’s chart with their matching font styles mentioned.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee
- Numbers on Stairs Help Kids Learn to Count
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss