“Beardvertising” is a creative form of advertising, by a Kentucky based advertising agency.
Artist Billy the Butcher came up with a very interesting concept.
Franco always had a passion for pencil drawings. What makes his work extraordinary is that he is a self-taught artist.
Nike is known to always come up with sports gear design that has a wow factor.
Studio “Soon” took the tools for statistical data and turned them into larger than life icons.
If you are in line to watch Iron Man 3, I strongly recommend you take a look at these Iron Man illustrations before hitting the theater, to boost your urge!
Based on the youths changing moods regarding music, fashion and even carrier, the new Brio campaign adds humor to an already trendy and attractive communication.
There are many more beard styles in Goldemann’s chart with their matching font styles mentioned.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale