American photographer/artist/model Jayelle Hudson has been living in São Paulo, Brazil since 2008. These last six years she learned a lot about the Brazilian culture, while traveling around the country making photos.
Vista is a free brazilian magazine, dedicated to the skateboarding culture and the cool things around it in Brazil and from friends around the world. The magazine is in Portuguese and English.
check some pages:
Until jan. 9th 2013, the homegrown shop/gallery will have some of my last works available. If you are in Rio, go visit, the place is super cool.
HOMEGROWN: Rua Maria Quitéria, 68 – Ipanema
+55 21 2513-2160
the new issue of vista is out now.You can check the whole magazine, it is free, it is in portuguese/english, with real skateboarding from Brazil, not commercial stuff, and much more. Vista is a manifesto against the seriousness on skateboarding.
if you want to check older free issues, click here and if you want to subscribe the magazine contact to email@example.com
! enjoy your life !
new issue of the skateboarding and art magazine from Brazil, vista skateboard art #42. The mag is free and in english and portuguese. Enjoy! : )
vista #40 – english/portuguese – skateboarding, art, lifestyle, street and culture from Brazil
check the new vista skateboarding art magazine issue 38. (english/portuguese magazine)
new project called GEOMETRICA. New book and exhibition soon. Using film 120mm, Polaroids and no photoshop manipulation. My idea is to create forms, shapes and geometric constructions using photograph as a support.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway