American photographer/artist/model Jayelle Hudson has been living in São Paulo, Brazil since 2008. These last six years she learned a lot about the Brazilian culture, while traveling around the country making photos. Read the rest of “American photographer and model in Brazil” »
Read the rest of “American photographer and model in Brazil” »
Vista is a free brazilian magazine, dedicated to the skateboarding culture and the cool things around it in Brazil and from friends around the world. The magazine is in Portuguese and English.
check some pages:
Until jan. 9th 2013, the homegrown shop/gallery will have some of my last works available. If you are in Rio, go visit, the place is super cool.
HOMEGROWN: Rua Maria Quitéria, 68 – Ipanema
+55 21 2513-2160
the new issue of vista is out now.You can check the whole magazine, it is free, it is in portuguese/english, with real skateboarding from Brazil, not commercial stuff, and much more. Vista is a manifesto against the seriousness on skateboarding.
if you want to check older free issues, click here and if you want to subscribe the magazine contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
! enjoy your life !
new issue of the skateboarding and art magazine from Brazil, vista skateboard art #42. The mag is free and in english and portuguese. Enjoy! : )
vista #40 – english/portuguese – skateboarding, art, lifestyle, street and culture from Brazil
check the new vista skateboarding art magazine issue 38. (english/portuguese magazine)
new project called GEOMETRICA. New book and exhibition soon. Using film 120mm, Polaroids and no photoshop manipulation. My idea is to create forms, shapes and geometric constructions using photograph as a support.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Magnetique: The Shiftable Shelves
- The BullRest is Redesigning Travel Pillows
- Sculptural House – Collaboration Between an Architect and a Sculptor
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong