American photographer/artist/model Jayelle Hudson has been living in São Paulo, Brazil since 2008. These last six years she learned a lot about the Brazilian culture, while traveling around the country making photos.
Vista is a free brazilian magazine, dedicated to the skateboarding culture and the cool things around it in Brazil and from friends around the world. The magazine is in Portuguese and English.
check some pages:
Until jan. 9th 2013, the homegrown shop/gallery will have some of my last works available. If you are in Rio, go visit, the place is super cool.
HOMEGROWN: Rua Maria Quitéria, 68 – Ipanema
+55 21 2513-2160
the new issue of vista is out now.You can check the whole magazine, it is free, it is in portuguese/english, with real skateboarding from Brazil, not commercial stuff, and much more. Vista is a manifesto against the seriousness on skateboarding.
if you want to check older free issues, click here and if you want to subscribe the magazine contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
! enjoy your life !
new issue of the skateboarding and art magazine from Brazil, vista skateboard art #42. The mag is free and in english and portuguese. Enjoy! : )
vista #40 – english/portuguese – skateboarding, art, lifestyle, street and culture from Brazil
check the new vista skateboarding art magazine issue 38. (english/portuguese magazine)
new project called GEOMETRICA. New book and exhibition soon. Using film 120mm, Polaroids and no photoshop manipulation. My idea is to create forms, shapes and geometric constructions using photograph as a support.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
- Insanely Creepy Skulls Carved Out Of Fruit & Veg
- What Life Is Like Before And After You Get A Dog
- An Illustrator Imagines What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were Modern Teenagers
- Amazing Street Art By HoodGraff
- 25 Iconic Photos Of Rock Stars From The 1960s And 1970s Taken By Henry Diltz
- 25,000 White Roses Made Of LED Lights For Valentine’s Day
- What World’s Famous Landmarks Could Look Like In An Epic Drought
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present