American photographer/artist/model Jayelle Hudson has been living in São Paulo, Brazil since 2008. These last six years she learned a lot about the Brazilian culture, while traveling around the country making photos.
Vista is a free brazilian magazine, dedicated to the skateboarding culture and the cool things around it in Brazil and from friends around the world. The magazine is in Portuguese and English.
check some pages:
Until jan. 9th 2013, the homegrown shop/gallery will have some of my last works available. If you are in Rio, go visit, the place is super cool.
HOMEGROWN: Rua Maria Quitéria, 68 – Ipanema
+55 21 2513-2160
the new issue of vista is out now.You can check the whole magazine, it is free, it is in portuguese/english, with real skateboarding from Brazil, not commercial stuff, and much more. Vista is a manifesto against the seriousness on skateboarding.
if you want to check older free issues, click here and if you want to subscribe the magazine contact to email@example.com
! enjoy your life !
new issue of the skateboarding and art magazine from Brazil, vista skateboard art #42. The mag is free and in english and portuguese. Enjoy! : )
vista #40 – english/portuguese – skateboarding, art, lifestyle, street and culture from Brazil
check the new vista skateboarding art magazine issue 38. (english/portuguese magazine)
new project called GEOMETRICA. New book and exhibition soon. Using film 120mm, Polaroids and no photoshop manipulation. My idea is to create forms, shapes and geometric constructions using photograph as a support.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work