Visit BagForMercy, the german blog about tote-bags. The blog shows the blog’s-owners works as well as pictures of individual tote-bags, which are sent in by various bag-lovers. Send your bag-photos to build up an inspiring platform for tote-bag manufactures and -lovers!
BagForMercy is a new german blog whose intention is to be inspirational source for tote-bag-designers and -fans. Everybody owning tote bags can send his photos of them to BagForMercy to enlarge the collection of tote bags and help inspire bag lovers. Visit BagForMercy here!
Hello everybody, I’ve just startet a blog about cotton bags. Everybody who’s interestet in those bags and owns one ore more of them can send me his cotton-bag-photos to complete an online-collection of cotton bags as inspiration for bag-lovers oder -designers. Visit the blog here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar