Visit BagForMercy, the german blog about tote-bags. The blog shows the blog’s-owners works as well as pictures of individual tote-bags, which are sent in by various bag-lovers. Send your bag-photos to build up an inspiring platform for tote-bag manufactures and -lovers!
BagForMercy is a new german blog whose intention is to be inspirational source for tote-bag-designers and -fans. Everybody owning tote bags can send his photos of them to BagForMercy to enlarge the collection of tote bags and help inspire bag lovers. Visit BagForMercy here!
Hello everybody, I’ve just startet a blog about cotton bags. Everybody who’s interestet in those bags and owns one ore more of them can send me his cotton-bag-photos to complete an online-collection of cotton bags as inspiration for bag-lovers oder -designers. Visit the blog here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela