Visit BagForMercy, the german blog about tote-bags. The blog shows the blog’s-owners works as well as pictures of individual tote-bags, which are sent in by various bag-lovers. Send your bag-photos to build up an inspiring platform for tote-bag manufactures and -lovers!
BagForMercy is a new german blog whose intention is to be inspirational source for tote-bag-designers and -fans. Everybody owning tote bags can send his photos of them to BagForMercy to enlarge the collection of tote bags and help inspire bag lovers. Visit BagForMercy here!
Hello everybody, I’ve just startet a blog about cotton bags. Everybody who’s interestet in those bags and owns one ore more of them can send me his cotton-bag-photos to complete an online-collection of cotton bags as inspiration for bag-lovers oder -designers. Visit the blog here!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- 2017 Color Of The Year Is Greenery According To PANTONE