Visit BagForMercy, the german blog about tote-bags. The blog shows the blog’s-owners works as well as pictures of individual tote-bags, which are sent in by various bag-lovers. Send your bag-photos to build up an inspiring platform for tote-bag manufactures and -lovers!
BagForMercy is a new german blog whose intention is to be inspirational source for tote-bag-designers and -fans. Everybody owning tote bags can send his photos of them to BagForMercy to enlarge the collection of tote bags and help inspire bag lovers. Visit BagForMercy here!
Hello everybody, I’ve just startet a blog about cotton bags. Everybody who’s interestet in those bags and owns one ore more of them can send me his cotton-bag-photos to complete an online-collection of cotton bags as inspiration for bag-lovers oder -designers. Visit the blog here!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals