This is probably the most important video that you’ll ever see in your entirely life. Watch it!
You should take a look at this post. You’ll find an endless amount of resources for gathering inspiration.
Bizarre, unique, colorful and inspired crochet masks by artist Aldo Lanzini.
Imagine how a Bugatti Veyron might have looked in 1945.
A typography piece for a World leaders project in college by Manchester based Graphic Designer Tom Broadhurst.
Portuguese pavement (calçada portuguesa), is a traditional style pavement used for many pedestrian areas in Portugal.
Versus/Hearts is about rivals. Famous rivals in pop culture. Rivals hate each other, but deep inside they know they couldn’t exist without the other.
After three months of research, planning, and meticulous sketching, British illustrator Jenni Sparks produced an intricate, hand-drawn map of New York City.
Artistic playing cards from the Curator Deck, produced by Emmanuel Jose.
Gorgeous personal project by Russian photographer Alexander Khokhlov.
+ images via You Creatives
Cristina Otero is one of the breakthrough artists in 2012.
Using fruit as her inspiration in this series entitled Tutti Frutti, Otero disrupts the conventional notions of feminine beauty and interacts with different fruits in a seductive performance for the camera. She draws the viewer in with her wide, innocent eyes while the bold, striking colors of her make-up complement each fruit.
Lola Dupré is a multicultural collage artist and illustrator currently working in Portugal.
View more illustrations from Lola Dupré via You Creatives
Amazing photo series by Ruud Baan, a photographer from the Netherlands.
More about this project: You Creatives
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets