This is probably the most important video that you’ll ever see in your entirely life. Watch it!
You should take a look at this post. You’ll find an endless amount of resources for gathering inspiration.
Bizarre, unique, colorful and inspired crochet masks by artist Aldo Lanzini.
Imagine how a Bugatti Veyron might have looked in 1945.
A typography piece for a World leaders project in college by Manchester based Graphic Designer Tom Broadhurst.
Portuguese pavement (calçada portuguesa), is a traditional style pavement used for many pedestrian areas in Portugal.
Versus/Hearts is about rivals. Famous rivals in pop culture. Rivals hate each other, but deep inside they know they couldn’t exist without the other.
After three months of research, planning, and meticulous sketching, British illustrator Jenni Sparks produced an intricate, hand-drawn map of New York City.
Artistic playing cards from the Curator Deck, produced by Emmanuel Jose.
Gorgeous personal project by Russian photographer Alexander Khokhlov.
+ images via You Creatives
Cristina Otero is one of the breakthrough artists in 2012.
Using fruit as her inspiration in this series entitled Tutti Frutti, Otero disrupts the conventional notions of feminine beauty and interacts with different fruits in a seductive performance for the camera. She draws the viewer in with her wide, innocent eyes while the bold, striking colors of her make-up complement each fruit.
Lola Dupré is a multicultural collage artist and illustrator currently working in Portugal.
View more illustrations from Lola Dupré via You Creatives
Amazing photo series by Ruud Baan, a photographer from the Netherlands.
More about this project: You Creatives
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts