This is probably the most important video that you’ll ever see in your entirely life. Watch it!
You should take a look at this post. You’ll find an endless amount of resources for gathering inspiration.
Bizarre, unique, colorful and inspired crochet masks by artist Aldo Lanzini.
Imagine how a Bugatti Veyron might have looked in 1945.
A typography piece for a World leaders project in college by Manchester based Graphic Designer Tom Broadhurst.
Portuguese pavement (calçada portuguesa), is a traditional style pavement used for many pedestrian areas in Portugal.
Versus/Hearts is about rivals. Famous rivals in pop culture. Rivals hate each other, but deep inside they know they couldn’t exist without the other.
After three months of research, planning, and meticulous sketching, British illustrator Jenni Sparks produced an intricate, hand-drawn map of New York City.
Artistic playing cards from the Curator Deck, produced by Emmanuel Jose.
Gorgeous personal project by Russian photographer Alexander Khokhlov.
+ images via You Creatives
Cristina Otero is one of the breakthrough artists in 2012.
Using fruit as her inspiration in this series entitled Tutti Frutti, Otero disrupts the conventional notions of feminine beauty and interacts with different fruits in a seductive performance for the camera. She draws the viewer in with her wide, innocent eyes while the bold, striking colors of her make-up complement each fruit.
Lola Dupré is a multicultural collage artist and illustrator currently working in Portugal.
View more illustrations from Lola Dupré via You Creatives
Amazing photo series by Ruud Baan, a photographer from the Netherlands.
More about this project: You Creatives
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From Pixers
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her
- Soviet Brutalist Architecture Photographed By Frederic Chaubin