This is probably the most important video that you’ll ever see in your entirely life. Watch it!
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
You should take a look at this post. You’ll find an endless amount of resources for gathering inspiration.
Bizarre, unique, colorful and inspired crochet masks by artist Aldo Lanzini.
Imagine how a Bugatti Veyron might have looked in 1945.
A typography piece for a World leaders project in college by Manchester based Graphic Designer Tom Broadhurst.
Portuguese pavement (calçada portuguesa), is a traditional style pavement used for many pedestrian areas in Portugal.
Versus/Hearts is about rivals. Famous rivals in pop culture. Rivals hate each other, but deep inside they know they couldn’t exist without the other.
After three months of research, planning, and meticulous sketching, British illustrator Jenni Sparks produced an intricate, hand-drawn map of New York City.
Artistic playing cards from the Curator Deck, produced by Emmanuel Jose.
Gorgeous personal project by Russian photographer Alexander Khokhlov.
+ images via You Creatives
Cristina Otero is one of the breakthrough artists in 2012.
Using fruit as her inspiration in this series entitled Tutti Frutti, Otero disrupts the conventional notions of feminine beauty and interacts with different fruits in a seductive performance for the camera. She draws the viewer in with her wide, innocent eyes while the bold, striking colors of her make-up complement each fruit.
Lola Dupré is a multicultural collage artist and illustrator currently working in Portugal.
View more illustrations from Lola Dupré via You Creatives
Amazing photo series by Ruud Baan, a photographer from the Netherlands.
More about this project: You Creatives
Recently on Design You Trust
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze
- Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
- This Feline-shaped Kindergarten Is The Cat’s Meow
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends
- The First Ever Colourful Winter Snowcone
- Stunning Street Art Works by Ukrainian Artist Sasha Corban
- One Of The World’s Last Remaining Globe-Makers That Use The Ancient Art Of Making Globes By Hand
- A Basketball Court Was Styled as a Malevich Painting in Paris
- Photo of the Day: The White King
- Coffee Kiss by Jang Woo-Seok