This is probably the most important video that you’ll ever see in your entirely life. Watch it!
You should take a look at this post. You’ll find an endless amount of resources for gathering inspiration.
Bizarre, unique, colorful and inspired crochet masks by artist Aldo Lanzini.
Imagine how a Bugatti Veyron might have looked in 1945.
A typography piece for a World leaders project in college by Manchester based Graphic Designer Tom Broadhurst.
Portuguese pavement (calçada portuguesa), is a traditional style pavement used for many pedestrian areas in Portugal.
Versus/Hearts is about rivals. Famous rivals in pop culture. Rivals hate each other, but deep inside they know they couldn’t exist without the other.
After three months of research, planning, and meticulous sketching, British illustrator Jenni Sparks produced an intricate, hand-drawn map of New York City.
Artistic playing cards from the Curator Deck, produced by Emmanuel Jose.
Gorgeous personal project by Russian photographer Alexander Khokhlov.
+ images via You Creatives
Cristina Otero is one of the breakthrough artists in 2012.
Using fruit as her inspiration in this series entitled Tutti Frutti, Otero disrupts the conventional notions of feminine beauty and interacts with different fruits in a seductive performance for the camera. She draws the viewer in with her wide, innocent eyes while the bold, striking colors of her make-up complement each fruit.
Lola Dupré is a multicultural collage artist and illustrator currently working in Portugal.
View more illustrations from Lola Dupré via You Creatives
Amazing photo series by Ruud Baan, a photographer from the Netherlands.
More about this project: You Creatives
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings