His hand-cut linoleum prints are made with pride and care. Rocco says his process involves drawing and designing, carving and gouging, handling the paper, rolling the ink, and so on. Many of his pieces are inspired by a character or persona who we are familiar with, but when you take a closer look at Rocco’s designs you will notice that it is all in the eyes.
Rocco Malatesta is coming out with some badass new hand made prints: HIGH LIFE, SUPREME GOD and FELINE FOLLIES.
2014 brings the 30th anniversary of all films released in 1984 and one of the biggest has to be Ghostbusters.
Artist Rocco Malatesta has commemorated the 30th anniversary of “Ghostbuster” with an incredible limited linocut prints hand pulled, signed and numbered.
For 30 years, who you gonna call?
Ladies and Gentlemen, maybe we need to stop all here for a moment and admire the undisputed genius of international photography at very high levels. The street photography as you’ve never seen until now.
The sensitivity , expressiveness and hardness outspoken at the same time , but without losing tenderness. Continue »
Blues Brothers “Tell your Friends” by Rocco Malatesta Berlin, Germany
Rocco Malatesta works and lives in Berlin and has a clever portfolio of beautiful posters for sale. Check them out.
Hand pulled linocut print >>> Limited edition of 100. Hand Signed and Numbered.
Girls (..but also boys, hi hi), Xmas is coming, you know, and Santa this year has some new Bees Gioielli up for us to grab!
I am completely down with jewelry made by hand.. I just can’t get enough. Luckily for me, handmade jewelry is growing in popularity so they are more and more easily accessible. But today I discovered THIS online store called Bees Gioielli and I was moved! I need to have those.. and you too baby. These tiny precious things are made by hand in Milano by two fancy ladies (Silvia and Elena) so you can’t get wrong.. what are you waiting for? Some of them are even a unique piece: word up! Put it in the cart that Xmas is upon us!
Today it’s Black Friday at malatesta.mysupadupa.com
Coupon code: blackfriday
“Piccoli Lavori” are small oil paintings on panel created by the New York based artist, Todd J Gordon. They are all premier coups, done on location. Whether depicting the industrial regions of East Williamsburg, Brooklyn or the cornfields of the Midwest, the subject of these landscapes, while uniquely American in their specificity of place, are equally about perception, spontaneity, drawing, and the materiality and process of direct painting.
These works by can be found at http://toddjgordon.tictail.com/
Todd J Gordon (http://toddjgordon.com/) is represented by the George Billis Gallery in NYC and is currently preparing for his next solo show scheduled for the Spring of 2014.
Todd Gordon, 345 Eldert Street 11237 Brooklyn NY USA
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest