Yogi Berra once famously said, “It’s like deja vu all over again.” That’s an apropos way to describe Dyn’s 2012, just 12 months after a year we thought couldn’t be surpassed.
We acquired companies, we hired a ton of people, we got our first round of Series A funding and welcomed tons of the web’s best brands of today and tomorrow into the fold. We enhanced the backbone that your favorite DNS & Email deliverability. We donated. We celebrated year one in our new digs. We laughed and even cried a bit.
Consider this the visual tag team partner to Kyle York’s year in review post, an outstanding representation of some of our highlights created by Julie Parenteau. We all know a lot happens with Team Black & Yellow, but it’s still impressive to see just how much. (You’ll love the dishwasher stat!).
Thank you to everyone that contributed to our big 2012 and we hope you enjoy 2013 as much as we will!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest