Yogi Berra once famously said, “It’s like deja vu all over again.” That’s an apropos way to describe Dyn’s 2012, just 12 months after a year we thought couldn’t be surpassed.
We acquired companies, we hired a ton of people, we got our first round of Series A funding and welcomed tons of the web’s best brands of today and tomorrow into the fold. We enhanced the backbone that your favorite DNS & Email deliverability. We donated. We celebrated year one in our new digs. We laughed and even cried a bit.
Consider this the visual tag team partner to Kyle York’s year in review post, an outstanding representation of some of our highlights created by Julie Parenteau. We all know a lot happens with Team Black & Yellow, but it’s still impressive to see just how much. (You’ll love the dishwasher stat!).
Thank you to everyone that contributed to our big 2012 and we hope you enjoy 2013 as much as we will!
|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Movado Edge Watch
- Skeye Pico Drone
- Jeep Terra Crawler by RCH Designs
- Villa Jewel Box with a Multifaceted Garden Outer Shell
- Vitor Schietti’s Dynamic Light Paintings Highlight Nature’s Inherent Beauty
- Artist Uses Fallen Leaves as Canvases to Create Gorgeous Artworks
- A Finnish ‘Wildlife Whisperer’ Captures Stunning Photos of Animals Eating Out of His Hand
- Heroes of Classical Paintings Transported to the Streets of Modern Kiev
- Newly Unearthed Behind-the-Scenes Photos from Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’ Promo Shoot
- All Things Fall: Massive 3D-Printed Zoetrope by Mat Collishaw
- Hypnotizing 3D Paper Patterns by Maud Vantours
- Beautiful, Dramatic Illustrations of Ocean Waves and Galaxies in Coffee Mugs
- Introducing Our New Handcrafted Font Family Jovial + Bonus Design Elements!
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia