Yogi Berra once famously said, “It’s like deja vu all over again.” That’s an apropos way to describe Dyn’s 2012, just 12 months after a year we thought couldn’t be surpassed.
We acquired companies, we hired a ton of people, we got our first round of Series A funding and welcomed tons of the web’s best brands of today and tomorrow into the fold. We enhanced the backbone that your favorite DNS & Email deliverability. We donated. We celebrated year one in our new digs. We laughed and even cried a bit.
Consider this the visual tag team partner to Kyle York’s year in review post, an outstanding representation of some of our highlights created by Julie Parenteau. We all know a lot happens with Team Black & Yellow, but it’s still impressive to see just how much. (You’ll love the dishwasher stat!).
Thank you to everyone that contributed to our big 2012 and we hope you enjoy 2013 as much as we will!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night