Yogi Berra once famously said, “It’s like deja vu all over again.” That’s an apropos way to describe Dyn’s 2012, just 12 months after a year we thought couldn’t be surpassed.
We acquired companies, we hired a ton of people, we got our first round of Series A funding and welcomed tons of the web’s best brands of today and tomorrow into the fold. We enhanced the backbone that your favorite DNS & Email deliverability. We donated. We celebrated year one in our new digs. We laughed and even cried a bit.
Consider this the visual tag team partner to Kyle York’s year in review post, an outstanding representation of some of our highlights created by Julie Parenteau. We all know a lot happens with Team Black & Yellow, but it’s still impressive to see just how much. (You’ll love the dishwasher stat!).
Thank you to everyone that contributed to our big 2012 and we hope you enjoy 2013 as much as we will!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee
- Numbers on Stairs Help Kids Learn to Count
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art