Anita Goldstein is a graphic designer and illustrator based in the UK.
Johnson Tsang is a sculptor specializing in ceramics, stainless steel sculpture and public art work based in Hong Kong.
Jessi Preston has traveled as an unarmed gypsy, mastered the art of pinata destruction, and managed to elude bigfoot since receiving her BFA from the Tyler School of Art.
Thomas Krauss is based in Perpignan, France. He says he is a teacher and not a photographer.
Filipe Nevares is a photographer based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Chris Wahl is an illustrator, caricaturist, comic artist and commercial artist based in Sydney, Australia.
Sarah Whittaker is a photographer and writer based in Lincoln, UK.
Dave Quiggle is a tattooer and illustrator based in Southern, California.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories