Anita Goldstein is a graphic designer and illustrator based in the UK.
Johnson Tsang is a sculptor specializing in ceramics, stainless steel sculpture and public art work based in Hong Kong.
Jessi Preston has traveled as an unarmed gypsy, mastered the art of pinata destruction, and managed to elude bigfoot since receiving her BFA from the Tyler School of Art.
Thomas Krauss is based in Perpignan, France. He says he is a teacher and not a photographer.
Filipe Nevares is a photographer based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Chris Wahl is an illustrator, caricaturist, comic artist and commercial artist based in Sydney, Australia.
Sarah Whittaker is a photographer and writer based in Lincoln, UK.
Dave Quiggle is a tattooer and illustrator based in Southern, California.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think