Anita Goldstein is a graphic designer and illustrator based in the UK.
Johnson Tsang is a sculptor specializing in ceramics, stainless steel sculpture and public art work based in Hong Kong.
Jessi Preston has traveled as an unarmed gypsy, mastered the art of pinata destruction, and managed to elude bigfoot since receiving her BFA from the Tyler School of Art.
Thomas Krauss is based in Perpignan, France. He says he is a teacher and not a photographer.
Filipe Nevares is a photographer based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Chris Wahl is an illustrator, caricaturist, comic artist and commercial artist based in Sydney, Australia.
Sarah Whittaker is a photographer and writer based in Lincoln, UK.
Dave Quiggle is a tattooer and illustrator based in Southern, California.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise