Anita Goldstein is a graphic designer and illustrator based in the UK.
Johnson Tsang is a sculptor specializing in ceramics, stainless steel sculpture and public art work based in Hong Kong.
Jessi Preston has traveled as an unarmed gypsy, mastered the art of pinata destruction, and managed to elude bigfoot since receiving her BFA from the Tyler School of Art.
Thomas Krauss is based in Perpignan, France. He says he is a teacher and not a photographer.
Filipe Nevares is a photographer based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Chris Wahl is an illustrator, caricaturist, comic artist and commercial artist based in Sydney, Australia.
Sarah Whittaker is a photographer and writer based in Lincoln, UK.
Dave Quiggle is a tattooer and illustrator based in Southern, California.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Funny Comics Showing How Women Behave When Nobody’s Looking
- Post-It War Gets Sticky On New York City Office Windows
- Who Knew Photos From Soviet-Era Russia Could Look So Happy? The Giddy Freedom Of Post-Soviet Life Through The Lens Of Sergey Chilikov
- Scotch Trooper: Photographer Combines Love For Storm Troopers And Whiskey In Hilarious Series
- The Floor Of An Historic Church Transformed Into A Reflective Pool Of Multi-Colored Orbs
- Taiwanese Couple Hilariously Parodies #FollowMeTo Couple
- Modern Manga Art By Ilya Kuvshinov
- Stories Of Peeling Plaster: Russian Artist Creates Art Out Of Peeled Plaster
- A Photographic Project On The Beauty And Connections Between Animals And Humans
- Artist’s Incredible Hand-Painted Clay Sculptures Look Like Whimsical Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov