Anita Goldstein is a graphic designer and illustrator based in the UK.
Johnson Tsang is a sculptor specializing in ceramics, stainless steel sculpture and public art work based in Hong Kong.
Jessi Preston has traveled as an unarmed gypsy, mastered the art of pinata destruction, and managed to elude bigfoot since receiving her BFA from the Tyler School of Art.
Thomas Krauss is based in Perpignan, France. He says he is a teacher and not a photographer.
Filipe Nevares is a photographer based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Chris Wahl is an illustrator, caricaturist, comic artist and commercial artist based in Sydney, Australia.
Sarah Whittaker is a photographer and writer based in Lincoln, UK.
Dave Quiggle is a tattooer and illustrator based in Southern, California.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel