Legowelt at Boiler Room London. Listen to the set here!
This crazy russian doing some pull ups on a serious freaking high crane. Maybe he is doing that every day for staying fit. Argh! Just watch it yourself, folks!
You love the Simpsons? Here are some Pictures by Street Artists who love them, too!
“Getting a part in an Absinthe movie requires pushing the limits of progression and personal comfort zones. In pursuit of that progression there are plenty of slams, scorpions, tomahawks, rag dolls, close calls, and falls of every variety. Check this cringe-worthy collection of snowboarding bails and fails from the world’s top pro snowboarders. No pain, no gain.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson