Legowelt at Boiler Room London. Listen to the set here!
This crazy russian doing some pull ups on a serious freaking high crane. Maybe he is doing that every day for staying fit. Argh! Just watch it yourself, folks!
You love the Simpsons? Here are some Pictures by Street Artists who love them, too!
“Getting a part in an Absinthe movie requires pushing the limits of progression and personal comfort zones. In pursuit of that progression there are plenty of slams, scorpions, tomahawks, rag dolls, close calls, and falls of every variety. Check this cringe-worthy collection of snowboarding bails and fails from the world’s top pro snowboarders. No pain, no gain.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)