Legowelt at Boiler Room London. Listen to the set here!
This crazy russian doing some pull ups on a serious freaking high crane. Maybe he is doing that every day for staying fit. Argh! Just watch it yourself, folks!
You love the Simpsons? Here are some Pictures by Street Artists who love them, too!
“Getting a part in an Absinthe movie requires pushing the limits of progression and personal comfort zones. In pursuit of that progression there are plenty of slams, scorpions, tomahawks, rag dolls, close calls, and falls of every variety. Check this cringe-worthy collection of snowboarding bails and fails from the world’s top pro snowboarders. No pain, no gain.”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time