To recognize the 50 year anniversary of peace activist and politician Nelson Mandela’s capture by the apartheid police in 1962, South African artist Marco Cianfanelli has constructed a monument with 50 steel columns. (via: InspireFusion)
A Girl giving friend bunny ears, and shadow giving them back to her. Be careful with the shadow next time. (via: inspirefusion)
Maintaining the exterior of the 1970s French police car, French artist Benedetto Bufalino, humorously transformed it into a fully-functional chicken coop. The passenger doors, hood and trunk have been opened wide to get more space and covered with chicken wire. The chickens fit comfortably in their unique chicken coop.
Little Nummies is a creative food art series by mother of three girls, Kellie Stickland. Everyday she comes up with new food art ideas for her girls to eat meal. (see more photos)
Instant noodle makers, Kabuto Noodles, called for submissions of all manner of “noodle art” as a fun social media activity. Using the hashtag #NoodleDoodle many fans have been sending pictures of their noodle art but one artist Sarah King created the celebrity faces using actual noodles and soy sauce. (via: inspirefusion)
This beautiful little elephant drawn on hand by deviantart user JoLawliet. Only two fingers were used and the side of the hand used to draw the body of the elephant – very nice.
Jessica Shyba, a mother-of-three from California adopted a puppy Theo from a rescue shelter. Just three days after bringing tiny Theo home, the 7-week-old pup nestled in and fell asleep right on top of Beau as Shyba was rocking him down for an afternoon nap. (more photos)
Talented female sculpture, Sadie Campbell, creates intricate miniature animals no bigger than a grain of rice. She uses tweezers and a magnifying glass to create amazingly tiny animal sculptures and she has to hold her breath as she molds and decorates everything.
A film buff couple had a gruesome wedding cake made of their own severed heads. Natalie Sideserf, 28, a cake artist spent forty hours creating the cake to match her movie-themed wedding. Both heads are lifelike, with blank soulless eyes, hair matted with blood and bleeding severed necks. (via: inspirefusion)
Lara Clarke of Tasty Cakes created the life-sized Johnny Depp cake for the Cake International Baking Competition in Birmingham, UK. She spent 90 hours sculpting this 5′ 5″ nearly life-size replica of Captain Jack Sparrow. (more photos)
Facial hair enthusiast, Isaiah Webb, as known as Incredibeard creatively transforms his beard into some truly bizarre, unique and eye-catching works of art. (more photos)
Wacky artist Terry Border specializes in bring food and ordinary objects alive – all with a deliciously dark sense of humor. These and other unlikely culinary-based scenarios are explored in the 44-year-old’s book ‘Bent Objects: The Secret Life of Everyday Things’ managing to convey emotion through inanimate objects. (via: InspireFusion)
Super-talented mother turns her sleeping baby into magical works of art for her wonderful photo series “Wengenn in Wonderland”. California-based artist Queenie Liao took her sleeping baby Wengenn’s photos and turned them into fairytale-like world. (more photos)
The giant cardboard knife project created by Maria Lujan and shots taken inside the buildings and also on the streets of Berlin. The knife is not real but the viewers must be thinking what happened to these innocent people got killed by this weird giant knife? :) (more photos)
Mattsun is a creative latte artist from Osaka, currently working in Tokyo. The first character he drew was Japan’s national character, Isono Katsuo when he was working at an Italian restaurant in 2009. (more photos)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope