Italian photographer Marco Onofri works in the genres of portraiture, fashion and lifestyle photography. Lives and works in Cesena. Continue »
Vassilis Tangoulis – master of black and white landscape photography. Lives and works in Patras, Greece. Vassilis is a physics professor at the university. Continue »
Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, 1991.
Have you ever seen in one picture a young Gagarin and skeleton? Or Viktor Tsoi, walking his his dog Bill? Or Bruce Willis in 22 years? Well, you have a great chance to see many rare photos of celebrities.
Sometimes the world around us can see funny features that elevate our mood: for example, faces with the most varied facial expressions in ordinary items. I’ve collected some of the most expressive and fortuitous faces in random pictures. Continue »
This creative collages of famous painting and Nike’s logo made by Italian designer Davide Bedoni. Continue »
Most likely you have already seen a lot of great tilt-shift photography examples lately, but you probably haven’t seen it done with paintings yet! If you are new to this, “tilt shift” is an effect that gives a real-world scene an illusion of being a miniature model. It can be achieved in two ways : optically (with a special lens) or simulated in Photoshop, by adjusting a photograph’s contrast, color saturation and depth of focus.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Articles!
Pin-up Girl – In front of Renam Christofoletti’s lens, Brazilian bombshell Karen Nuernberg strips down to lingerie style for the November issue of GQ Italia. The brunette leaves little to the imagination in sexy pieces styled by Carol Deny with lush hair and red lips courtesy of beauty artist Andre Gagliardo.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan