Italian photographer Marco Onofri works in the genres of portraiture, fashion and lifestyle photography. Lives and works in Cesena. Continue »
Vassilis Tangoulis – master of black and white landscape photography. Lives and works in Patras, Greece. Vassilis is a physics professor at the university. Continue »
Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, 1991.
Have you ever seen in one picture a young Gagarin and skeleton? Or Viktor Tsoi, walking his his dog Bill? Or Bruce Willis in 22 years? Well, you have a great chance to see many rare photos of celebrities.
Sometimes the world around us can see funny features that elevate our mood: for example, faces with the most varied facial expressions in ordinary items. I’ve collected some of the most expressive and fortuitous faces in random pictures. Continue »
This creative collages of famous painting and Nike’s logo made by Italian designer Davide Bedoni. Continue »
Most likely you have already seen a lot of great tilt-shift photography examples lately, but you probably haven’t seen it done with paintings yet! If you are new to this, “tilt shift” is an effect that gives a real-world scene an illusion of being a miniature model. It can be achieved in two ways : optically (with a special lens) or simulated in Photoshop, by adjusting a photograph’s contrast, color saturation and depth of focus.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Articles!
Pin-up Girl – In front of Renam Christofoletti’s lens, Brazilian bombshell Karen Nuernberg strips down to lingerie style for the November issue of GQ Italia. The brunette leaves little to the imagination in sexy pieces styled by Carol Deny with lush hair and red lips courtesy of beauty artist Andre Gagliardo.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways