Italian photographer Marco Onofri works in the genres of portraiture, fashion and lifestyle photography. Lives and works in Cesena. Continue »
Vassilis Tangoulis – master of black and white landscape photography. Lives and works in Patras, Greece. Vassilis is a physics professor at the university. Continue »
Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, 1991.
Have you ever seen in one picture a young Gagarin and skeleton? Or Viktor Tsoi, walking his his dog Bill? Or Bruce Willis in 22 years? Well, you have a great chance to see many rare photos of celebrities.
Sometimes the world around us can see funny features that elevate our mood: for example, faces with the most varied facial expressions in ordinary items. I’ve collected some of the most expressive and fortuitous faces in random pictures. Continue »
This creative collages of famous painting and Nike’s logo made by Italian designer Davide Bedoni. Continue »
Most likely you have already seen a lot of great tilt-shift photography examples lately, but you probably haven’t seen it done with paintings yet! If you are new to this, “tilt shift” is an effect that gives a real-world scene an illusion of being a miniature model. It can be achieved in two ways : optically (with a special lens) or simulated in Photoshop, by adjusting a photograph’s contrast, color saturation and depth of focus.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Articles!
Pin-up Girl – In front of Renam Christofoletti’s lens, Brazilian bombshell Karen Nuernberg strips down to lingerie style for the November issue of GQ Italia. The brunette leaves little to the imagination in sexy pieces styled by Carol Deny with lush hair and red lips courtesy of beauty artist Andre Gagliardo.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History