Italian photographer Marco Onofri works in the genres of portraiture, fashion and lifestyle photography. Lives and works in Cesena. Continue »
Vassilis Tangoulis – master of black and white landscape photography. Lives and works in Patras, Greece. Vassilis is a physics professor at the university. Continue »
Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, 1991.
Have you ever seen in one picture a young Gagarin and skeleton? Or Viktor Tsoi, walking his his dog Bill? Or Bruce Willis in 22 years? Well, you have a great chance to see many rare photos of celebrities.
Sometimes the world around us can see funny features that elevate our mood: for example, faces with the most varied facial expressions in ordinary items. I’ve collected some of the most expressive and fortuitous faces in random pictures. Continue »
This creative collages of famous painting and Nike’s logo made by Italian designer Davide Bedoni. Continue »
Most likely you have already seen a lot of great tilt-shift photography examples lately, but you probably haven’t seen it done with paintings yet! If you are new to this, “tilt shift” is an effect that gives a real-world scene an illusion of being a miniature model. It can be achieved in two ways : optically (with a special lens) or simulated in Photoshop, by adjusting a photograph’s contrast, color saturation and depth of focus.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Articles!
Pin-up Girl – In front of Renam Christofoletti’s lens, Brazilian bombshell Karen Nuernberg strips down to lingerie style for the November issue of GQ Italia. The brunette leaves little to the imagination in sexy pieces styled by Carol Deny with lush hair and red lips courtesy of beauty artist Andre Gagliardo.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies