Carli Hermes – advertising and fashion Photographer. He graduated from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts and the Bournemouth School of Art. Shoots for BMW, Mercedes Benz, Nike, Martini, Vogue, Glamour, Elle, Men’s Health, Playboy and many others. He lives and works in Amsterdam.
Slovenian photographer Matej Peljhan took an astonishing photo series of “The Petit Prince”, in which 12-year-old boy Luke – who suffers from a severe form of muscular dystrophy and therefore can’t move independently. Photographer made his dreams come true which he’s willing to do…
Sandra Freij was born in 1975 in Sweden. She graduated from the University College of the Creative Arts. Shoots romantic and feminine fashion. Collaborates with Dazed & Confused, Another magazine, Another Man, GQ Style, Amica, Rodeo, Swedish Elle and others.
What is common between Marge Simpson, Princess Leia or Mr. T? They all have symbolic hairstyle, that makes them stand out from the thousands of. It is the exact factor that motivated the Portuguese graphic designer Patricia Povoa from Lisbon to create a series of illustrations “Copyrighted Famous Hairs”.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter