Slovenian photographer Matej Peljhan took an astonishing photo series of “The Petit Prince”, in which 12-year-old boy Luke – who suffers from a severe form of muscular dystrophy and therefore can’t move independently. Photographer made his dreams come true which he’s willing to do…
Sandra Freij was born in 1975 in Sweden. She graduated from the University College of the Creative Arts. Shoots romantic and feminine fashion. Collaborates with Dazed & Confused, Another magazine, Another Man, GQ Style, Amica, Rodeo, Swedish Elle and others.
What is common between Marge Simpson, Princess Leia or Mr. T? They all have symbolic hairstyle, that makes them stand out from the thousands of. It is the exact factor that motivated the Portuguese graphic designer Patricia Povoa from Lisbon to create a series of illustrations “Copyrighted Famous Hairs”.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A 390ft Long Sculpture Of A 17th-Century London Skyline
- Oakland-Based Artist Gabriel Schama Creates Precisely Layered Wood Relief Sculptures That Are A Delight To Explore
- Tundra’s Immersive Light Installation Puts Visitors Side-By-Side A Swimming Whale
- Hypnotic Ocean Lagoons Composed Of Rolled Colorful Paper By Amy Genser
- Teamlab Brilliantly Illuminated Historic Shrine In Kyoto Forests And Its Surrounding
- 2016 UK Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Finalists
- Sculpture Artist Zuza Mengham Interprets Perfume In Resin
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven