Slovenian photographer Matej Peljhan took an astonishing photo series of “The Petit Prince”, in which 12-year-old boy Luke – who suffers from a severe form of muscular dystrophy and therefore can’t move independently. Photographer made his dreams come true which he’s willing to do…
Sandra Freij was born in 1975 in Sweden. She graduated from the University College of the Creative Arts. Shoots romantic and feminine fashion. Collaborates with Dazed & Confused, Another magazine, Another Man, GQ Style, Amica, Rodeo, Swedish Elle and others.
What is common between Marge Simpson, Princess Leia or Mr. T? They all have symbolic hairstyle, that makes them stand out from the thousands of. It is the exact factor that motivated the Portuguese graphic designer Patricia Povoa from Lisbon to create a series of illustrations “Copyrighted Famous Hairs”.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Beautiful And Tasty “Sushi Cakes” Are Now Very Popular In Japan
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe