Sandra Freij was born in 1975 in Sweden. She graduated from the University College of the Creative Arts. Shoots romantic and feminine fashion. Collaborates with Dazed & Confused, Another magazine, Another Man, GQ Style, Amica, Rodeo, Swedish Elle and others.
What is common between Marge Simpson, Princess Leia or Mr. T? They all have symbolic hairstyle, that makes them stand out from the thousands of. It is the exact factor that motivated the Portuguese graphic designer Patricia Povoa from Lisbon to create a series of illustrations “Copyrighted Famous Hairs”.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 41,181 - Photography
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful Views today: 5,922 - Photography
- Watch Inside Obama’s New Home Views today: 1,849 - Architecture
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 1,704 - Inspirations
- Magical Drawings Put Women In Conversation With Their Inner Demons Views today: 1,046 - Inspirations
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 700 - Travel
- Artist Shepard Fairey Adapts Obama’s Hope Poster For Trump Inauguration Views today: 632 - Inspirations
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 591 - Inspirations
- Can Photographs Change The World? Somalia Tragedy Through The Lens Of Jean-Claude Coutausse Views today: 551 - Photography
- Moscow vs New York: Visual Comparison Of Two Big Cities 45 Years Ago Views today: 521 - Travel
- These Stunning Images Got Such A Great Reception They Have Been Unveiled As The Best Wedding Photos Of 2016 Views today: 514 - Photography
- Powerful Portraits Show The Faces Behind The Women’s March On Washington Views today: 510 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 479 - Photography
- Architects Adds Treetop Cabin With Stargazing Net To Sweden’s Treehotel Views today: 470 - Architecture
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable Views today: 466 - Inspirations