Carli Hermes – advertising and fashion Photographer. He graduated from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts and the Bournemouth School of Art. Shoots for BMW, Mercedes Benz, Nike, Martini, Vogue, Glamour, Elle, Men’s Health, Playboy and many others. He lives and works in Amsterdam.
Slovenian photographer Matej Peljhan took an astonishing photo series of “The Petit Prince”, in which 12-year-old boy Luke – who suffers from a severe form of muscular dystrophy and therefore can’t move independently. Photographer made his dreams come true which he’s willing to do…
Sandra Freij was born in 1975 in Sweden. She graduated from the University College of the Creative Arts. Shoots romantic and feminine fashion. Collaborates with Dazed & Confused, Another magazine, Another Man, GQ Style, Amica, Rodeo, Swedish Elle and others.
What is common between Marge Simpson, Princess Leia or Mr. T? They all have symbolic hairstyle, that makes them stand out from the thousands of. It is the exact factor that motivated the Portuguese graphic designer Patricia Povoa from Lisbon to create a series of illustrations “Copyrighted Famous Hairs”.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears