Bryan Sheffield received a BFA from The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. He now resides in Los Angeles. Some of his clients include Alarm Magazine, Atlantic Records, Beautiful Decay Magazine, Billboard Magazine, Nylon, Sony BMG, and Virgin Records among others.
Issac Joel Torres was born and raised in Illinois and studied Design and Illustration at Columbia College Chicago. He worked as a freelance illustrator / designer for many years. Painting is his passion. He’s not even a real photographer some say. He’s just a colorblind painter with a camera.
MORE PHOTOS HERE</strong
ArtMix Creative is an agency that represents photographers and directors. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, our 15-year-old agency specializes in editorial, advertising, celebrity portraiture, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music. Our approach with clients and talent is personal and hands-on. The agency is dedicated to creating an environment that will continuously build and elevate the careers of top caliber photographers and directors in the industry.
New York City-based fashion photographer Jamie Beck, in collaboration with Kevin Burg, a web designer with a background in video and motion graphics, has created a series of gorgeous animated GIFs she calls “cinemagraphs”. A couple of them feature Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha, and these have gained quite a bit of media exposure recently. According to Rocha, cinemagraphs are “more than a photo, but not quite a video.”
Norbert Schoerner – photographer and filmmaker from Germany. Since 1989 y. lives in London. Shoots fashion and advertising. Collaborates with The Face, NY Times magazine, Vogue, Another Magazine, Dazed & Confused, Comme des Garcons, Swarovski, Shiseido, Prada, Lacoste and etc.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building