Bryan Sheffield received a BFA from The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. He now resides in Los Angeles. Some of his clients include Alarm Magazine, Atlantic Records, Beautiful Decay Magazine, Billboard Magazine, Nylon, Sony BMG, and Virgin Records among others.
Issac Joel Torres was born and raised in Illinois and studied Design and Illustration at Columbia College Chicago. He worked as a freelance illustrator / designer for many years. Painting is his passion. He’s not even a real photographer some say. He’s just a colorblind painter with a camera.
MORE PHOTOS HERE</strong
ArtMix Creative is an agency that represents photographers and directors. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, our 15-year-old agency specializes in editorial, advertising, celebrity portraiture, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music. Our approach with clients and talent is personal and hands-on. The agency is dedicated to creating an environment that will continuously build and elevate the careers of top caliber photographers and directors in the industry.
New York City-based fashion photographer Jamie Beck, in collaboration with Kevin Burg, a web designer with a background in video and motion graphics, has created a series of gorgeous animated GIFs she calls “cinemagraphs”. A couple of them feature Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha, and these have gained quite a bit of media exposure recently. According to Rocha, cinemagraphs are “more than a photo, but not quite a video.”
Norbert Schoerner – photographer and filmmaker from Germany. Since 1989 y. lives in London. Shoots fashion and advertising. Collaborates with The Face, NY Times magazine, Vogue, Another Magazine, Dazed & Confused, Comme des Garcons, Swarovski, Shiseido, Prada, Lacoste and etc.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways