Bryan Sheffield received a BFA from The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. He now resides in Los Angeles. Some of his clients include Alarm Magazine, Atlantic Records, Beautiful Decay Magazine, Billboard Magazine, Nylon, Sony BMG, and Virgin Records among others.
Issac Joel Torres was born and raised in Illinois and studied Design and Illustration at Columbia College Chicago. He worked as a freelance illustrator / designer for many years. Painting is his passion. He’s not even a real photographer some say. He’s just a colorblind painter with a camera.
MORE PHOTOS HERE</strong
ArtMix Creative is an agency that represents photographers and directors. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, our 15-year-old agency specializes in editorial, advertising, celebrity portraiture, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music. Our approach with clients and talent is personal and hands-on. The agency is dedicated to creating an environment that will continuously build and elevate the careers of top caliber photographers and directors in the industry.
New York City-based fashion photographer Jamie Beck, in collaboration with Kevin Burg, a web designer with a background in video and motion graphics, has created a series of gorgeous animated GIFs she calls “cinemagraphs”. A couple of them feature Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha, and these have gained quite a bit of media exposure recently. According to Rocha, cinemagraphs are “more than a photo, but not quite a video.”
Norbert Schoerner – photographer and filmmaker from Germany. Since 1989 y. lives in London. Shoots fashion and advertising. Collaborates with The Face, NY Times magazine, Vogue, Another Magazine, Dazed & Confused, Comme des Garcons, Swarovski, Shiseido, Prada, Lacoste and etc.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar