Bryan Sheffield received a BFA from The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. He now resides in Los Angeles. Some of his clients include Alarm Magazine, Atlantic Records, Beautiful Decay Magazine, Billboard Magazine, Nylon, Sony BMG, and Virgin Records among others.
Issac Joel Torres was born and raised in Illinois and studied Design and Illustration at Columbia College Chicago. He worked as a freelance illustrator / designer for many years. Painting is his passion. He’s not even a real photographer some say. He’s just a colorblind painter with a camera.
MORE PHOTOS HERE</strong
ArtMix Creative is an agency that represents photographers and directors. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, our 15-year-old agency specializes in editorial, advertising, celebrity portraiture, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music. Our approach with clients and talent is personal and hands-on. The agency is dedicated to creating an environment that will continuously build and elevate the careers of top caliber photographers and directors in the industry.
New York City-based fashion photographer Jamie Beck, in collaboration with Kevin Burg, a web designer with a background in video and motion graphics, has created a series of gorgeous animated GIFs she calls “cinemagraphs”. A couple of them feature Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha, and these have gained quite a bit of media exposure recently. According to Rocha, cinemagraphs are “more than a photo, but not quite a video.”
Norbert Schoerner – photographer and filmmaker from Germany. Since 1989 y. lives in London. Shoots fashion and advertising. Collaborates with The Face, NY Times magazine, Vogue, Another Magazine, Dazed & Confused, Comme des Garcons, Swarovski, Shiseido, Prada, Lacoste and etc.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb