Bryan Sheffield received a BFA from The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. He now resides in Los Angeles. Some of his clients include Alarm Magazine, Atlantic Records, Beautiful Decay Magazine, Billboard Magazine, Nylon, Sony BMG, and Virgin Records among others.
Issac Joel Torres was born and raised in Illinois and studied Design and Illustration at Columbia College Chicago. He worked as a freelance illustrator / designer for many years. Painting is his passion. He’s not even a real photographer some say. He’s just a colorblind painter with a camera.
MORE PHOTOS HERE</strong
ArtMix Creative is an agency that represents photographers and directors. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, our 15-year-old agency specializes in editorial, advertising, celebrity portraiture, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music. Our approach with clients and talent is personal and hands-on. The agency is dedicated to creating an environment that will continuously build and elevate the careers of top caliber photographers and directors in the industry.
New York City-based fashion photographer Jamie Beck, in collaboration with Kevin Burg, a web designer with a background in video and motion graphics, has created a series of gorgeous animated GIFs she calls “cinemagraphs”. A couple of them feature Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha, and these have gained quite a bit of media exposure recently. According to Rocha, cinemagraphs are “more than a photo, but not quite a video.”
Norbert Schoerner – photographer and filmmaker from Germany. Since 1989 y. lives in London. Shoots fashion and advertising. Collaborates with The Face, NY Times magazine, Vogue, Another Magazine, Dazed & Confused, Comme des Garcons, Swarovski, Shiseido, Prada, Lacoste and etc.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 23,284 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 6,201 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,571 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 989 - Photography
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 989 - Animals
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 960 - Travel
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 948 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 937 - Photography
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 927 - Design
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 831 - Travel
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 797 - Travel
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 736 - Photography
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 703 - Inspirations
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 689 - Animals
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 682 - Animals