Bryan Sheffield received a BFA from The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. He now resides in Los Angeles. Some of his clients include Alarm Magazine, Atlantic Records, Beautiful Decay Magazine, Billboard Magazine, Nylon, Sony BMG, and Virgin Records among others.
Issac Joel Torres was born and raised in Illinois and studied Design and Illustration at Columbia College Chicago. He worked as a freelance illustrator / designer for many years. Painting is his passion. He’s not even a real photographer some say. He’s just a colorblind painter with a camera.
MORE PHOTOS HERE</strong
ArtMix Creative is an agency that represents photographers and directors. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, our 15-year-old agency specializes in editorial, advertising, celebrity portraiture, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music. Our approach with clients and talent is personal and hands-on. The agency is dedicated to creating an environment that will continuously build and elevate the careers of top caliber photographers and directors in the industry.
New York City-based fashion photographer Jamie Beck, in collaboration with Kevin Burg, a web designer with a background in video and motion graphics, has created a series of gorgeous animated GIFs she calls “cinemagraphs”. A couple of them feature Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha, and these have gained quite a bit of media exposure recently. According to Rocha, cinemagraphs are “more than a photo, but not quite a video.”
Norbert Schoerner – photographer and filmmaker from Germany. Since 1989 y. lives in London. Shoots fashion and advertising. Collaborates with The Face, NY Times magazine, Vogue, Another Magazine, Dazed & Confused, Comme des Garcons, Swarovski, Shiseido, Prada, Lacoste and etc.
Like us on Facebook for More Exclusive Photos!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway