My latest screenprint, “The Man” will be dropping on Tuesday, Nov. 11 at 12:00pm PST (3:00pm EST) at: http://www.joshuabudich.com/store.
I’ve just released a brand new art print, “The Reminder”. It’s an 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an edition of 50, and is only $35. My other prints have gone pretty fast, so hurry over if you want one. Visit www.JoshuaBudich.com/store.
I’m proud to announce that my latest 2 prints, “Jack” and “The Bombshell’ will be available on my site: www.joshuabudich.com/store.
“The Bombshell” is an 18″x24″, 2-color (black and metallic-red) screenprint on cream-matte paper. “Jack” is an 18″x24″, 4-color screenprint on white-matte paper. Both prints are $35 + S/H. $10 of every purchase of “Jack” goes directly to Jack Johnson’s Kokua Hawai’i Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawai’i. Learn more about them here: www.kokuahawaiifoundation.org.
My latest screenprint, “Dreams“, is available at my online store: www.joshuabudich.com/store. It’s an 18″x24″, 4-color screenprint, on cream matte paper. Limited edition of 50 prints, signed and numbered, for ONLY $35.
For more of my work and upcoming screenprints, please visit my portfolio site at: www.joshuabudich.com.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson