Dodd Mitchell is an interior designer with international acclaim. His firm has been involved with numerous hotels and restaurants around the country and internationally.
Boca do Lobo has scoured the globe for an ultimate list of 5 of the best beach resorts for Summer 2013.
If your are in London for Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 you must visit Sanderson London. A lavish “Urban Spa” in the heart of London’s West End, Sanderson offers a retreat from the bustle of the city into a world of fantasy and wellbeing. The landmarked 50s building has been transformed by Philippe Starck into a surreal Cocteau-like dream world, epitomizing a “new luxury” that is smart, pared down, and tempered with a healthy dose of wit and irony.
Launched at Fuorisalone 2013, the design of the Serac Bench has evolved from the formal language of ice formations created within intersecting glacial crevasses.
Find out the best restaurants at the capital of design during Milan Design Week:
The most innovative design event starts, for the second time, in Milan from 9th to 14th April and takes place in Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci. The MOST Salone, happens in Milan’s Design Week and invited some of the Top inventive brands to exhibit their designs and projects in one trendiest event that happens in parallel with the In Salone design event.
The Victoria & Albert Museum has been given unprecedented access to the David Bowie Archive to curate the first international and exclusive retrospective of the extraordinary career of David Bowie – one of the most pioneering and influential performers of modern times. David Bowie is will explore the creative processes of Bowie as a musical innovator and cultural icon, tracing his shifting style and sustained reinvention across five decades.
Prada has opened one of its largest stores in the Middle East, in Kuwait, spanning 850sqm over two floors within the Avenues Mall. The second Kuwait flagship, operated in partnership with Al Tayer Insignia, carries a full range of both women and men’s ready to wear, accessories, bags, shoes and eyewear.
The BMW Museum, located in Munich, is the place to go for all car enthusiasts who find themselves in Bavaria and are in need of something automotive-related to visit. It is a modern building, filled with historic and exclusive BMWs, concepts ans various other displays related to the company.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggest Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays