All the kitchen appliances are also equipped with OLED displays, allowing them to manage with a single finger, but also to manage them from your smartphone, a real high-tech kitchen for graphic designers.
A beautiful coffee table-shaped joystick playstation, for all geeks this is a dream.
Robin Eley was born in London in 1978. At age 3 he moved to Australia with his family. In 1997 he made a pass through California before returning to Australia in 2002 where he lives with his wife.
Here’s the story of the character. Now let’s talk about his art and his creations. Yes Robin Eley is a painter, but with a peculiarity of his own, he painted on clear plastic.
Sweet mix between reality and fiction. The work we are proposing Oleg Dou crossing two worlds, existing or not.
It happens in China in Changzhi where 21 luxury rooms have been put in place and construction is based on containers.
Paramount Pictures celebrates its 100th anniversary and to summarize these 100 years of movies what better than a beautiful picture showing the best films.
Two designers with head full of ideas Aleksandr Mezentsev and Maxim Suhih decided to ride the wave of “vintage / retro” by proposing a concept of retro camera.
What, or rather what our clothes look like inside?
Question is certainly raised Nick Veasey, and thus he spent a lot of fashion accessories X-ray A Calcon, hat, shoes, socks, etc …
Cara is a photographic artist who knows how to use light and sound device to output the best portraits.
This is an idea that will please the geek in you sleep (of course we must also love fish eh).
I propose today to discover a little more, and see behind the scenes of this extraordinary video.
Hi friends, I had promised so here’s a new contest in partnership with Wize&Ope .
This new contest is to delight collectors Artoys, so be prepared!
Well our friends at Wize&Ope out the bus and we went around our planet at Wize.
It was not long ago it was my birthday, March 3rd to be exact, and I celebrated my 30th birthday, I grow old …
All this to tell you very honestly that I have enjoyed having this type of cake, I know it’s a little childish, but I am a kidult, so I’m right!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia