Mexican designer Liliana Ovalle presented a series of clay vessels based on the geological phenomenon of sinkholes
French designer Ferréol Babin designed Lunaire for Italian light manufacturer Fontana Arte
It took some time to go from concept to real live app, but now it’s finally available on iOS and Android!
This chair by Trine Kjaer makes you want to reach out to it and touch it, explore its surface and feel the texture.
Got to love these wire frame candle holders by Note Design Studio that look different depending on point of view.
Judging a person does not define who they are… it defines who you are.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia