Mexican designer Liliana Ovalle presented a series of clay vessels based on the geological phenomenon of sinkholes
Norwegian collective Angell Wyller Aarseth has designed a wooden lounge chair for Bernhardt Design
French designer Ferréol Babin designed Lunaire for Italian light manufacturer Fontana Arte
It took some time to go from concept to real live app, but now it’s finally available on iOS and Android!
This chair by Trine Kjaer makes you want to reach out to it and touch it, explore its surface and feel the texture.
Got to love these wire frame candle holders by Note Design Studio that look different depending on point of view.
Judging a person does not define who they are… it defines who you are.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears