Mexican designer Liliana Ovalle presented a series of clay vessels based on the geological phenomenon of sinkholes
French designer Ferréol Babin designed Lunaire for Italian light manufacturer Fontana Arte
It took some time to go from concept to real live app, but now it’s finally available on iOS and Android!
This chair by Trine Kjaer makes you want to reach out to it and touch it, explore its surface and feel the texture.
Got to love these wire frame candle holders by Note Design Studio that look different depending on point of view.
Judging a person does not define who they are… it defines who you are.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads