Mexican designer Liliana Ovalle presented a series of clay vessels based on the geological phenomenon of sinkholes
French designer Ferréol Babin designed Lunaire for Italian light manufacturer Fontana Arte
It took some time to go from concept to real live app, but now it’s finally available on iOS and Android!
This chair by Trine Kjaer makes you want to reach out to it and touch it, explore its surface and feel the texture.
Got to love these wire frame candle holders by Note Design Studio that look different depending on point of view.
Judging a person does not define who they are… it defines who you are.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny
- The Art Of Living In French Polynesia
- Meet The World’s Oldest Cat: Nutmeg The Grumpy Tabby Who Is Going Strong At 31-Years-Old
- Simpsons Illustrator Imagines What Animals Would Do On Halloween
- Australian Nikon-Walkley Awards 2016 Winners
- The World’s Only Brown Panda Is Becoming A Celebrity
- This Barbershop Will Give Kids A Discount If They Read
- Car Drivers Need To Beware Of The Barnacle