Mexican designer Liliana Ovalle presented a series of clay vessels based on the geological phenomenon of sinkholes
Norwegian collective Angell Wyller Aarseth has designed a wooden lounge chair for Bernhardt Design
French designer Ferréol Babin designed Lunaire for Italian light manufacturer Fontana Arte
It took some time to go from concept to real live app, but now it’s finally available on iOS and Android!
This chair by Trine Kjaer makes you want to reach out to it and touch it, explore its surface and feel the texture.
Got to love these wire frame candle holders by Note Design Studio that look different depending on point of view.
Judging a person does not define who they are… it defines who you are.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics