You’ve got to love this ad for the Van Gogh Museum Cafe! It’s simple, funny, recognizable and a great way to advertise your museum cafe.
This image by Martien Mulder & Peet Dullaert is one of the entries of the MOAM & FOAM, Fashion meets photography project.
There are two sides to every story… so true!
This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.9
For 2013, deJoost wishes you a year where you make mistakes, because when you’re making mistakes, you’re making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing boundaries, changing yourself, changing the world. Do things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, keep doing something.
So that’s our wish for 2013. Make mistakes, make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes that nobody has ever made before. Don’t stop, freeze, quit or worry, make mistakes in art, design, love, work, family or life.
Because making mistakes will bring you new experiences! New experiences, new ideas and new solutions! Make mistakes, now and in the future!
Happy New Year!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways