You’ve got to love this ad for the Van Gogh Museum Cafe! It’s simple, funny, recognizable and a great way to advertise your museum cafe.
This image by Martien Mulder & Peet Dullaert is one of the entries of the MOAM & FOAM, Fashion meets photography project.
There are two sides to every story… so true!
This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.9
For 2013, deJoost wishes you a year where you make mistakes, because when you’re making mistakes, you’re making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing boundaries, changing yourself, changing the world. Do things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, keep doing something.
So that’s our wish for 2013. Make mistakes, make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes that nobody has ever made before. Don’t stop, freeze, quit or worry, make mistakes in art, design, love, work, family or life.
Because making mistakes will bring you new experiences! New experiences, new ideas and new solutions! Make mistakes, now and in the future!
Happy New Year!
Good things come to those who wait… Or to those who are willing to get up and get shit done!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand