This Gramophone by Matt Richmond borrowed the iconic speaker horn from those early machines to amplify sound with the power of pure physics. Simply set your iPad or iPhone in the solid walnut dock, and the metal horn will boost its volume by three to four times, with no need for electricity.
This Knitting Clock by Siren Elise Wilhelmsen is knitting as time passes by…
This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.7
Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness – Frank Tyger
Gestures of Craft by Elke van den Hoogen is a beautiful project about the lost art of craftsmanship, this ladder lamp will make make you aware of the effort that had to be done in the past to turn on the lights. You literally have to climb the ladder to turn it on, making you more aware of what it took to turn on the light and what it means to create light!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope