Japanese graphic designer and origami expert Yosuke Hasegawa is taking origami to the next level. Moneygami is taking different money bills from all around the world and folding them, by doing this he has created an incredible collection of world leaders wearing various hats.
This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.5
Young, Broke & Talented… is probably a good description of a whole generation of designers that are experiencing the recession right now. Like, Pin and share this image to show your support!
Yohji Yamamoto once said: Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy & easy, but mysterious. But above all black says this: I don’t bother you, don’t bother me.
Any believable prediction of the future will be wrong. Any correct prediction of the future will be unbelievable. Either way, a futurist can’t win. He is either dismissed or wrong.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio