Japanese graphic designer and origami expert Yosuke Hasegawa is taking origami to the next level. Moneygami is taking different money bills from all around the world and folding them, by doing this he has created an incredible collection of world leaders wearing various hats.
This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.5
Young, Broke & Talented… is probably a good description of a whole generation of designers that are experiencing the recession right now. Like, Pin and share this image to show your support!
Yohji Yamamoto once said: Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy & easy, but mysterious. But above all black says this: I don’t bother you, don’t bother me.
Any believable prediction of the future will be wrong. Any correct prediction of the future will be unbelievable. Either way, a futurist can’t win. He is either dismissed or wrong.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World