Japanese graphic designer and origami expert Yosuke Hasegawa is taking origami to the next level. Moneygami is taking different money bills from all around the world and folding them, by doing this he has created an incredible collection of world leaders wearing various hats.
This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.5
Young, Broke & Talented… is probably a good description of a whole generation of designers that are experiencing the recession right now. Like, Pin and share this image to show your support!
Yohji Yamamoto once said: Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy & easy, but mysterious. But above all black says this: I don’t bother you, don’t bother me.
Any believable prediction of the future will be wrong. Any correct prediction of the future will be unbelievable. Either way, a futurist can’t win. He is either dismissed or wrong.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately