|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Japanese graphic designer and origami expert Yosuke Hasegawa is taking origami to the next level. Moneygami is taking different money bills from all around the world and folding them, by doing this he has created an incredible collection of world leaders wearing various hats.
This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.5
Young, Broke & Talented… is probably a good description of a whole generation of designers that are experiencing the recession right now. Like, Pin and share this image to show your support!
Yohji Yamamoto once said: Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy & easy, but mysterious. But above all black says this: I don’t bother you, don’t bother me.
Any believable prediction of the future will be wrong. Any correct prediction of the future will be unbelievable. Either way, a futurist can’t win. He is either dismissed or wrong.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Top Products of the Week via The Gadget Flow #12
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set
- Another Escape Magazine
- You Can Rent Out this Eerie, Abandoned Wizard of Oz Theme Park
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Duo STALLMAN Create ‘Canvas On Edge’ Collection
- Luxurious Eco-Friendly Mansion Exists Entirely Below Ground
- Helix: The Folding Bicycle
- Hang Sitt: The Dual-Purpose Chair
- Building Websites Just Got so Much Better with the New Divi Builder Plugin
- Sibui Nazarenko by Michael Sanders
- Alphabeta Lamp
- Aigai Spa – Urban Oasis in São Paulo
- Cookie Cutter and Stampers
- You’re Guaranteed To Find That Special Gift For Each And Everyone In The Family Here
- Products of The Day #446