Using this agenda, you will explore the world in a different way. Every week reveals a fresh tip or challenge for you to spice up the year. Go to a place you usually avoid, take a day off and do nothing, make your own walnut bread, change the layout of your room/home,…
This agenda is printed on a new really smooth paper very pleasant to write on. As well, it is designed with plenty of free space for personal notes and scribbles. It also contains a lot of useful information, such as holidays, world maps, conversion tables, monthly planners, and a handful of surprises.…
Limited Edition (400), English, 12×19 cm, 152 pages, printed in black on FSC certified paper, matte cover, green borders and 54 tips! A free bookmarks included.
Price: € 21, CHF 27 (not incl. ship.)
Order here: http://www.joliat.net/agenda2014.html
After the success of the “Connect the Dots” Agenda in 2011, a second volume with brand new puzzles is now available for those who missed out!
Like the previous one, you will be the artist and shape your diary along the weeks of 2013. More than 50 famous art pieces are waiting to be revealed, including works from Matthew Barney and Rembrandt. In addition it contains a lot of useful information like holidays, world maps, different measure conversions, monthly planners, and a handful of new surprises.
This edition has also improved: it has a ribbon bookmark and the cover is matte.
Limited edition (300), English, printed in black, matte cover, 12×19 cm, 152 pages, blue borders and black satin ribbon.
The first 150 orders will receive a free pencil!
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 10,773 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 3,038 - Design
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 1,174 - Photography
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,037 - Inspirations
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 800 - Travel
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 755 - Animals
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 699 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 661 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 572 - Animals
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 563 - Photography
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 550 - Design
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 422 - Inspirations
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 374 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 371 - Photography
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 362 - Travel