Using this agenda, you will explore the world in a different way. Every week reveals a fresh tip or challenge for you to spice up the year. Go to a place you usually avoid, take a day off and do nothing, make your own walnut bread, change the layout of your room/home,…
This agenda is printed on a new really smooth paper very pleasant to write on. As well, it is designed with plenty of free space for personal notes and scribbles. It also contains a lot of useful information, such as holidays, world maps, conversion tables, monthly planners, and a handful of surprises.…
Limited Edition (400), English, 12×19 cm, 152 pages, printed in black on FSC certified paper, matte cover, green borders and 54 tips! A free bookmarks included.
Price: € 21, CHF 27 (not incl. ship.)
Order here: http://www.joliat.net/agenda2014.html
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
After the success of the “Connect the Dots” Agenda in 2011, a second volume with brand new puzzles is now available for those who missed out!
Like the previous one, you will be the artist and shape your diary along the weeks of 2013. More than 50 famous art pieces are waiting to be revealed, including works from Matthew Barney and Rembrandt. In addition it contains a lot of useful information like holidays, world maps, different measure conversions, monthly planners, and a handful of new surprises.
This edition has also improved: it has a ribbon bookmark and the cover is matte.
Limited edition (300), English, printed in black, matte cover, 12×19 cm, 152 pages, blue borders and black satin ribbon.
The first 150 orders will receive a free pencil!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Macro Photos of Frogs by Nicolas Reusens
- Free Photorealistic iPad Tablet Mockup PSD
- 30 Gorgeous Examples Of Fitness Mobile App UI for Inspiration
- Andrea Script: Free Hand-lettered Font
- Free HD Trifold Brochure Mockup
- Beautiful Tattooed Pinup Photos By Justice Howard
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Tiny Oyster Pearls Are Intricately Carved into Wearable Skull Sculptures
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- The Rigel Noir Bow tie