Ernest Zacharevic is a young Lithuanian artist, whose life path took him, over UK, to Malaysia. He fell in love with the city of Penang, where he creates series of murals, vitalizing walls of the old part of the city George town. These iconic pieces have also become enormously popular across the city. Continue »
Halloween is just around the corner. It’s about time to plan that smashing Halloween costume of yours and go out trick or treating! A lot of people have turned Halloween into a creative gathering of costumes, make up and craft. If you don’t want to be left behind, make sure that you get the perfect Halloween make up for your get up! All it takes is simple planning ahead.
Noé Two is a French contemporary artist who discovered painting through the Street Art and paints frescoes with a figurative style. His impressive mastery of the art renders portraits of graphic composition. The artist goes on a more personal artistic approach and builds his work around the experimentation of shapes and colors.
Even from centuries ago, candles have already been used by people. They have been making their way from China, to Europe and on to the rest of the parts of the world.
Sunny Gu is a China born illustrator who has been based in Los Angeles since she was 13. Sunnny loves to discover beauties in everything in life and capture them in her fashion illustrations. Sunny’s works are always full of vibrant colors, rich details and delightful feelings, in which most of them were painted in watercolor.
Osamu Obi is a Japanese painter who’s born in Kanagawa, Japan in 196. For more than 20 years of creation, Osamu has painted a series of oil paintings. His works are mainly portrait with details and emotions. Osamu graduated from Musashino Art University (Department of Oil Painting) and currently works as a Lecturer in the same university.
Brooke Shaden is a photographer based in Arizona who created amazing series of self-portraits of photographic artworks. By using digital techniques, Brooke turned traditional photographs into beautiful fine art pieces. Each of her work features engaging elements and emotion, often in dark theme.
Have you ever seen those cute nails with creative Gingham and plaid designs? You see them and might think to yourself, how are they able to make such straight lines?
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela