Halloween is just around the corner. It’s about time to plan that smashing Halloween costume of yours and go out trick or treating! A lot of people have turned Halloween into a creative gathering of costumes, make up and craft. If you don’t want to be left behind, make sure that you get the perfect Halloween make up for your get up! All it takes is simple planning ahead.
Noé Two is a French contemporary artist who discovered painting through the Street Art and paints frescoes with a figurative style. His impressive mastery of the art renders portraits of graphic composition. The artist goes on a more personal artistic approach and builds his work around the experimentation of shapes and colors.
Even from centuries ago, candles have already been used by people. They have been making their way from China, to Europe and on to the rest of the parts of the world.
Sunny Gu is a China born illustrator who has been based in Los Angeles since she was 13. Sunnny loves to discover beauties in everything in life and capture them in her fashion illustrations. Sunny’s works are always full of vibrant colors, rich details and delightful feelings, in which most of them were painted in watercolor.
Osamu Obi is a Japanese painter who’s born in Kanagawa, Japan in 196. For more than 20 years of creation, Osamu has painted a series of oil paintings. His works are mainly portrait with details and emotions. Osamu graduated from Musashino Art University (Department of Oil Painting) and currently works as a Lecturer in the same university.
Brooke Shaden is a photographer based in Arizona who created amazing series of self-portraits of photographic artworks. By using digital techniques, Brooke turned traditional photographs into beautiful fine art pieces. Each of her work features engaging elements and emotion, often in dark theme.
Have you ever seen those cute nails with creative Gingham and plaid designs? You see them and might think to yourself, how are they able to make such straight lines?
Graduated from the National School of Decorative Arts in Paris, French street artist Julien Malland, aka Seth Globepainter, created large scale of murals on the street walls of many countries, India, China, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, etc. Many of Malland’s works are collaboration with local artists and full of local cultural elements as well as artistic presentation.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Guy Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings