Halloween is just around the corner. It’s about time to plan that smashing Halloween costume of yours and go out trick or treating! A lot of people have turned Halloween into a creative gathering of costumes, make up and craft. If you don’t want to be left behind, make sure that you get the perfect Halloween make up for your get up! All it takes is simple planning ahead.
Noé Two is a French contemporary artist who discovered painting through the Street Art and paints frescoes with a figurative style. His impressive mastery of the art renders portraits of graphic composition. The artist goes on a more personal artistic approach and builds his work around the experimentation of shapes and colors.
Even from centuries ago, candles have already been used by people. They have been making their way from China, to Europe and on to the rest of the parts of the world.
Sunny Gu is a China born illustrator who has been based in Los Angeles since she was 13. Sunnny loves to discover beauties in everything in life and capture them in her fashion illustrations. Sunny’s works are always full of vibrant colors, rich details and delightful feelings, in which most of them were painted in watercolor.
Osamu Obi is a Japanese painter who’s born in Kanagawa, Japan in 196. For more than 20 years of creation, Osamu has painted a series of oil paintings. His works are mainly portrait with details and emotions. Osamu graduated from Musashino Art University (Department of Oil Painting) and currently works as a Lecturer in the same university.
Brooke Shaden is a photographer based in Arizona who created amazing series of self-portraits of photographic artworks. By using digital techniques, Brooke turned traditional photographs into beautiful fine art pieces. Each of her work features engaging elements and emotion, often in dark theme.
Have you ever seen those cute nails with creative Gingham and plaid designs? You see them and might think to yourself, how are they able to make such straight lines?
Graduated from the National School of Decorative Arts in Paris, French street artist Julien Malland, aka Seth Globepainter, created large scale of murals on the street walls of many countries, India, China, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, etc. Many of Malland’s works are collaboration with local artists and full of local cultural elements as well as artistic presentation.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways