Untay Boaz aka Sides is an illustrator and street artist originally from Tel Aviv. Untay transposes his work in multiple formats and uses different techniques of painting and drawing and combining acrylic paint spray through acrylic. A variety of mediums that gives his work a unique appearance.
Pedro Covo is a Colombian painter whose illustrations are characterized by the use of a variety of mediums such as watercolor, ink, acrylic and digital techniques. In his series “Swimmer”, the artist presents swimmers with their movements and interactions with water are enhanced by dynamic brush stroke.
The Tokyo-based artist Haroshi, recycles amazing way of skateboards taking them as material for his sculptures. Each piece is worked on different layers with various boards and recovered constituent layers of well-defined colors. The assembly is then polished to this brilliant result and any precision.
Discovery of Eduardo Salles and his series of illustrations entitled Cinismo Ilustrado. Eduardo Salles shows in achieving oscillating between humor and cynicism posters, in which it deals mainly with the influence of technology in our lives, but also of religion, politics or male / female relationships.
Discovery’s last paintings of the artist Meggs. Originally known for his stencils and posters, the artist quickly became recognized when integrated the famous collective Everfresh Studio. A journey that has allowed his paintings of beings exhibited in galleries around the world.
Celina de Guzman aka Celdee is a young illustrator 23 year-old from Manila, Philippines. Combining a traditional illustration style all its own and digital techniques, Celdee created original compositions, all enhanced by its characteristic palette of pastel colors. Discover.
The Brazilian artist Herbert Baglione has returned to Frankfurt and complete his project “1000 Shadows.” . On the occasion of Brazil Street Art, taking place from September 5 to October 27 at the gallery Schirn Kunsthalle , Herbert Baglione realized this huge fresco where the figures seem like blown away by the power of this famous town square.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?