Untay Boaz aka Sides is an illustrator and street artist originally from Tel Aviv. Untay transposes his work in multiple formats and uses different techniques of painting and drawing and combining acrylic paint spray through acrylic. A variety of mediums that gives his work a unique appearance.
Pedro Covo is a Colombian painter whose illustrations are characterized by the use of a variety of mediums such as watercolor, ink, acrylic and digital techniques. In his series “Swimmer”, the artist presents swimmers with their movements and interactions with water are enhanced by dynamic brush stroke.
The Tokyo-based artist Haroshi, recycles amazing way of skateboards taking them as material for his sculptures. Each piece is worked on different layers with various boards and recovered constituent layers of well-defined colors. The assembly is then polished to this brilliant result and any precision.
Discovery of Eduardo Salles and his series of illustrations entitled Cinismo Ilustrado. Eduardo Salles shows in achieving oscillating between humor and cynicism posters, in which it deals mainly with the influence of technology in our lives, but also of religion, politics or male / female relationships.
Discovery’s last paintings of the artist Meggs. Originally known for his stencils and posters, the artist quickly became recognized when integrated the famous collective Everfresh Studio. A journey that has allowed his paintings of beings exhibited in galleries around the world.
Celina de Guzman aka Celdee is a young illustrator 23 year-old from Manila, Philippines. Combining a traditional illustration style all its own and digital techniques, Celdee created original compositions, all enhanced by its characteristic palette of pastel colors. Discover.
The Brazilian artist Herbert Baglione has returned to Frankfurt and complete his project “1000 Shadows.” . On the occasion of Brazil Street Art, taking place from September 5 to October 27 at the gallery Schirn Kunsthalle , Herbert Baglione realized this huge fresco where the figures seem like blown away by the power of this famous town square.
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 43,920 - Photography
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 1,310 - Design
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 1,075 - Inspirations
- Watch Inside Obama’s New Home Views today: 1,068 - Architecture
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 891 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 879 - Design
- These Stunning Images Got Such A Great Reception They Have Been Unveiled As The Best Wedding Photos Of 2016 Views today: 846 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 752 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 597 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 527 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 485 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 450 - Photography
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest Views today: 394 - Inspirations
- Can Photographs Change The World? Somalia Tragedy Through The Lens Of Jean-Claude Coutausse Views today: 358 - Photography
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful Views today: 350 - Photography