Untay Boaz aka Sides is an illustrator and street artist originally from Tel Aviv. Untay transposes his work in multiple formats and uses different techniques of painting and drawing and combining acrylic paint spray through acrylic. A variety of mediums that gives his work a unique appearance.
Pedro Covo is a Colombian painter whose illustrations are characterized by the use of a variety of mediums such as watercolor, ink, acrylic and digital techniques. In his series “Swimmer”, the artist presents swimmers with their movements and interactions with water are enhanced by dynamic brush stroke.
The Tokyo-based artist Haroshi, recycles amazing way of skateboards taking them as material for his sculptures. Each piece is worked on different layers with various boards and recovered constituent layers of well-defined colors. The assembly is then polished to this brilliant result and any precision.
Discovery of Eduardo Salles and his series of illustrations entitled Cinismo Ilustrado. Eduardo Salles shows in achieving oscillating between humor and cynicism posters, in which it deals mainly with the influence of technology in our lives, but also of religion, politics or male / female relationships.
Discovery’s last paintings of the artist Meggs. Originally known for his stencils and posters, the artist quickly became recognized when integrated the famous collective Everfresh Studio. A journey that has allowed his paintings of beings exhibited in galleries around the world.
Celina de Guzman aka Celdee is a young illustrator 23 year-old from Manila, Philippines. Combining a traditional illustration style all its own and digital techniques, Celdee created original compositions, all enhanced by its characteristic palette of pastel colors. Discover.
The Brazilian artist Herbert Baglione has returned to Frankfurt and complete his project “1000 Shadows.” . On the occasion of Brazil Street Art, taking place from September 5 to October 27 at the gallery Schirn Kunsthalle , Herbert Baglione realized this huge fresco where the figures seem like blown away by the power of this famous town square.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards