Untay Boaz aka Sides is an illustrator and street artist originally from Tel Aviv. Untay transposes his work in multiple formats and uses different techniques of painting and drawing and combining acrylic paint spray through acrylic. A variety of mediums that gives his work a unique appearance.
Pedro Covo is a Colombian painter whose illustrations are characterized by the use of a variety of mediums such as watercolor, ink, acrylic and digital techniques. In his series “Swimmer”, the artist presents swimmers with their movements and interactions with water are enhanced by dynamic brush stroke.
The Tokyo-based artist Haroshi, recycles amazing way of skateboards taking them as material for his sculptures. Each piece is worked on different layers with various boards and recovered constituent layers of well-defined colors. The assembly is then polished to this brilliant result and any precision.
Discovery of Eduardo Salles and his series of illustrations entitled Cinismo Ilustrado. Eduardo Salles shows in achieving oscillating between humor and cynicism posters, in which it deals mainly with the influence of technology in our lives, but also of religion, politics or male / female relationships.
Discovery’s last paintings of the artist Meggs. Originally known for his stencils and posters, the artist quickly became recognized when integrated the famous collective Everfresh Studio. A journey that has allowed his paintings of beings exhibited in galleries around the world.
Celina de Guzman aka Celdee is a young illustrator 23 year-old from Manila, Philippines. Combining a traditional illustration style all its own and digital techniques, Celdee created original compositions, all enhanced by its characteristic palette of pastel colors. Discover.
The Brazilian artist Herbert Baglione has returned to Frankfurt and complete his project “1000 Shadows.” . On the occasion of Brazil Street Art, taking place from September 5 to October 27 at the gallery Schirn Kunsthalle , Herbert Baglione realized this huge fresco where the figures seem like blown away by the power of this famous town square.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair