Every woman’s desire is a perfect wedding day with the perfect guy, dress, party and gifts of course. If you will marry soon or if your closest friends are planning to marry, you must not disappoint at this special day. So, we give you the list of the best wedding gifts so you can surprise your friends. Luxurious gifts are always the best option, so find here a very refined selection to help you make up your mind.
Today is a special day for all women: it’s International Women’s Day. Delightfull’s team pays tribute to all special women that makes part of our universe.
With their blues and jazz soul, they fulfill our senses and transport ourselves to a different dimension: that’s a power that only them have.
Celebrate this Women’s Day with our Special Women’s Tributes.
Diana Suspension: a tribute to Diana Krall
Turner Table: Feel Tina Turner’s moves
Impressive: that’s the word that describe the most recent work of the architect Frank Gehry, who has presented a new collection of his glowing Fish contemporain lamps made of jagged plastic scales.
He first produced his Fish Lamps between 1984 and 1986 using the then-new plastic laminate ColorCore. The fish scales were obtained thanks to After accidentally shattering a piece of ColorCore while working on a commission for Formica, he decided to use the broken shards as fish scales by glueing them onto wire armatures.
Letters, numbers, symbols, here they come, light up by neon or filament bulbs that intensify each word you whisper, under the name of a unique GRAPHIC LAMP COLLECTION.
This epoch, be dazed by a sensorial mood: discover the meaning of love in each vibrating graphic lamp that completesDELIGHTFULL’s world.
Fuse lamps are the most recent creation of Note Design Studio for Italian design brand Ex.t. These porcelain and wood pendant lamps were created with the aim to attribute in a soft way a cozy ambiance to any setting.
The lamps were shown during Stockholm Design Week at Note Open 2013, a pop-up exhibition space in the old Luma bulb factory, at Ljusslingan 1.
These W131 lamps were presented at Stockholm Furniture Fair. Conceived by Swedish designers Claesson Koivisto Rune, it’s apllied an unusual material: recycled aluminium.
These small and colourful pendant lamps were created for Swedish lighting brand Wästberg. They come in eight colours, so, pick up your favourite one!
Here it is one thing you arent used to hear all days: a lamp made of… chocolat. The swedish designer Alexander Lervik, has created ‘lumière au chocolate’ – being presented at the Stockholm Furniture Fair 2013
The lamp was produced by scandinavian LED specialists SAAS instruments.
But how does it work?
When we walk through Stockholm Furniture Fair, it’s impossible to not be rendered to the swedish lighting brand Wästberg: it has unveiled an installation of 30 original lamps. These were created from a modular set of parts by Japanese designers Nendo.
They were set up in a room at a maion pavilion in Stockholm Furniture Fair to demonstrate the main possible options.
Czech Republic – Strahov Theological Hall, Prague
Columbia – Biblioteca España, Medellin
Belarus – National Library of Belarus, Minsk
There are some settings that elevate us to a highest level of quality and refinement: the vintage scenarios are a delicate proof of that statement.
A colorful frame, a classic vintage lighting as central scenario and a window open to the world outside where 70′s are no longer lost… that’s vintage’s essence, which is recovered each day in detailed projects.
Below you can see the contrast between colourful and white/black scenarios: a contrast between the colourful Delightfull and the darken – but also incredibly intense- &Tradition lighting. So different but so similar in the essence: vintage spirit is spread in these retro pictures.
The filament lamp is a common type of light bulb. It contains a thin coil of wire called the filament. This heats up when an electric current passes through it and produces light as a result.
Incandescent light bulbs have filaments which are made mainly from the element tungsten, the metal element used for the filaments in incandescent light bulbs.
Experiments were made with different materials to use as the filament, including natural fibres, pure metals and alloys of different metals, to find the material which had the longest life whilst glowing brightly enough to give out visible light. The metal Tungsten was found to be the best, because of its high melting point (almost 3700 K) and good resistance to electrical current.
Organically shaped furniture pieces are a big trend this days and a huge source of inspiration for modern design. This natured inspired pieces often with a unusual look help compose interiors with fascinating arrangement. I present to you the best examples of this noble art that are showcasing at IMM Cologne.
IMM Cologne started yesterday, the international furnishing fair will be a opportunity to see some of the best contemporary design brands and their exclusive products. But IMM Cologne is more than a design fair it will be the central meeting point for design lovers, interior designers, interior architects, decorators, business responsables and artists from all over the world.
It’s that time of the year again.. The biggest design & decoration fair in Europe returns between 18th and 22th January. Maison et Object will showcase some of the best contemporary designers and their unique products. We let you with the top 10 brands that will be showcasing in the City of Lights.
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 18,231 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 5,015 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,090 - Inspirations
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 867 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 833 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 827 - Photography
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 819 - Travel
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 756 - Travel
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 614 - Design
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 612 - Animals
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 552 - Animals
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 549 - Inspirations
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 547 - Animals
- Stunning Photo Art By Erwin Olaf Views today: 511 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 448 - Travel