In digital age, online services for customizing clothes gain more and more popularity. Yet European studio Ksenia Schnaider has taken the idea of such a service to a higher level. Created by prominent Russian graphic designer Anton Schnaider on a new publishing platform Readymag, it allows to create up to 810 unique versions of classic Ksenia Schnaider dress. Continue »
Last summer, Ukrainian studio Ksenia Schnaider celebrated its 4th season of holding shows at Chengdu Fashion Week in China. To Ksenia and Anton Schnaider, the designers, some things in Asian culture seemed too unusual during their first visits; but later, they started to feel romantic about them, and Chengdu city itself. In its turn, Ksenia Schnaider`s design gained its true admirers in China. As a result of this mutual love, a short movie was born. In the movie shot by the designers team together with ARCHIVE branding agency, we see beautiful love story of a girl and her city.
Main heroine of the movie is a Chinese girl whom Ksenia met during first show at Chengdu Fashion week, where she came with her mother. In the movie, the girl dressed in Ksenia Schnaider F/W 2014-2015 walks down the central streets of Chengdu, looking all romantic – yet a bit weird, in a sheer Asian way.
Ksenia Schnaider F/W 2014 for Helen Marlen Mandarin store (Kiev, Ukraine). Special project Born in Ukraine. Continue »
Dresses by inheritance by Ksenia Schnaider
Model Maria Zubtsova
Photographer Simon Nagel
Make up & hair Sophie Liu
Dress Ksenia Schnaider
Needless to say that Berlin Mitte is the hotspot of the creative and fashionable community of Germany‘s capital.
In January 2011 EDGED started as a showroom and pop-up store in Torstraße. After the huge
success in the past, also this season EDGED Showroom has selected a range of designers
to present them to buyers, press and a fashion interested crowd. With Panatom Gallery,
EGDED found a perfect host for this years showroom. The gallery is an independent exhibtion
space dedicted to a dialogue between free artistic working methods and applied design. Here,
avantgarde design, art and music will merge into an assemblage of creative exchange via fashion.
Even though we are living in times of an overhelming flow of information, industries and politics
are coined by delusion and disguise. EDGED tries to create awareness of this topic with an
installation that picks up the concept of optical illusion. A series of events curated by the pop and
subculture blog wolf auf tausend plateaus will broaden the discussion.
Well-known for its innovative concepts, European unisex brand, Ksenia Schnaider recoursed to new digital technology once again for Autumn/Winter 2013;
this time with a brand new interactive webzine, dedicated to Ksenia Schnaider’s Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, “Bodywarmer”.
The magazine is issued with Readymag, a publishing platform for the new generation.
Now you can view the full lookbook, catwalk videos, 3-D models, an interview and story, outlining how the collection was created, all in one place: www.readymag.com/kseniaschnaider/fw-13.
Ksenia Schnaider is high-end independent fashion studio founded in 2011. For this summer studio created unique camo pieces available at Not Just a Label store.
The Camo Print Shorts feature Ksenia Schnaider’s unique blue camouflage print and an elasticated waist for comfort, enabling pleat detail to form below the waist. Made from silk, these shorts are perfect for warm summer days. Avialable at NJAl.
The Silk Camo Dress is a long-sleeved, feet-length, pleated dress featuring Ksenia Schnaider’s unique blue camouflage pattern, a contrast white collar, and button-down fastening. Made from 100% silk, this dress is incredibly soft and luxurious. Avialable at NJAL.
Ksenia Schnaider Autumn/Winter 2013
For Autumn/Winter 2013 European unisex brand Ksenia Schnaider present “Bodywarmer”, a collection inspired by the classic bodywarmer, a quilted garment which was incredibly popular in the Soviet Union due to its affordability, utility and versatility.
Ksenia has taken inspiration from the iconic garment and carried it through the entire collection, quilting dresses, skirts, jackets, coats and the backs of t-shirts, mixing her fanned panelling technique with a unique approach to quilting. Despite the affordability of the bodywarmer during its boom in the Soviet Union, Ksenia has, as with all of her work given classic silhouettes and traditional techniques a luxurious twist with her continued use of leather, velvet and silk throughout the collection. Dresses, coats and t-shirts are soft to touch, and the iconic bodywarmer is coated in leather, enhancing its quilted qualities with deep, almost segmented detail, inevitably placing it at the heart of the collection.
Photo Yulia Zhdan
Model Veronika Terokhina
Kiev based designer duo Ksenia Schnaider presented peaceful camouflage for next summer season.
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 17,069 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 4,794 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,019 - Inspirations
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 849 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 796 - Photography
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 787 - Travel
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 785 - Photography
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 741 - Travel
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 605 - Animals
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 584 - Design
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 538 - Inspirations
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 531 - Animals
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 510 - Animals
- Stunning Photo Art By Erwin Olaf Views today: 505 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 439 - Travel